Eurgh - feeling so crappy!

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
Woke up this A.M & my cold has gone from just a cold to full on man flu! :lol:

I couldn't talk, breathe, felt lethargic, slept so heavy through the night & the rest! For the first time since I was probably 17 I have stayed in bed ALL day. Took the trolls to the school bus, came back had a HOT steamy shower, quickly did my chores & hopped into bed till 2.30pm!

Been dosing up on paracetamol, buttercup & hot cordial every 4 hours! But could sleep for England...Think I might be WIDE awake tonight!

Only got dressed to pick the trolls up off the school bus, it is only 20 seconds from my house...But feeling slightly better!

Anyway.....I don't want to give birth in this germy state I am in...I cried all morning as soon as hubby gave his goodbye kisses!

Bleurgh...Bleurgh...Bleurgh!

Thanks chick. Just having a teenage moan! Just waiting for hubby to come home & cook for us :lol:

Good for you, it's good to have a moan, it's all i seem to do on here! I am supposed to get my flu jab tomorrow but i have a cold too so i dont think they'll give it to me.

Haha...I think all us Tri 3 ladies moan a lot. Must be the hormones in the later pregnancies :lol:

Oooh ouch. Can you not have that if you are poorly? I hope you feel better for tomorrow so you can have it done! x

hope u feel better soon chick !!! man flu is horrible !!!!:hugs::hugs:xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back