Erm... hello *waves*

Good luck!! Maybe your OH has super-sperm and you will conceive quickly again?? :)
All the best anyway
xx

kmac said:
Good luck!! Maybe your OH has super-sperm and you will conceive quickly again?? :)
All the best anyway
xx

Funny you should say that.. he actually thinks he has super sperm :roll: Men! :lol:

Thanks again everyone :hug:

xx sarah xx said:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

yay! good luck hun :D :hug: xx

Seems like 2 minutes you text about Bailey being born - yeah glad your here :hug:

Thanks Clare :hug:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
kmac said:
All the best anyway
xx

Funny you should say that.. he actually thinks he has super sperm :roll: Men! :lol:

Thanks again everyone :hug:

LOL when Rob had his sperm test done the nurse who gave us the results said his count was very very good so he thinks he has super sperm too :lol: (yeah really super swimmers but crap with directions :rotfl: )

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Seems like 2 minutes you text about Bailey being born - yeah glad your here

I know, I can't help it :oops: :oops: glad you're here too hun :hug: xx

That is great news! Come on and join our madness! Hope you get your BFP right away! Best of luck hun! :wave: :wave:

How exciting SC! I'm so delighted for you!

Good luck TTC - I don't think you'll last 6 weeks either, think of all that lovely time to babymake while on holiday!? Why waste such a good opportunity!

Valentine Xxx

Oh WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW :dance:
Only just seen this! :cheer:

:cheer: :dance: I am soooo happy and excited for you! :cheer: :dance:

Hope you get your BFP super quick! :pray: :cheer: :dance:

:lol: this afternoon i've managed to convince him ON the holiday is a good time to start trying... slowly but surely the time is being brought forward :rotfl:

Yay someone else who isn't trying just yet :cheer: I've been on this forum for about a year (under diff names) and I'm not even ttc yet but I just like preparing myself and getting excited about it!!

I'm trying in about 6 weeks too so we can go through the 6ww together :lol:

Think miss larve might be trying for no.2 soon, not sure :think:

Its sooooo exciting!! :hug:

ShineyHappyPeople said:
Yay someone else who isn't trying just yet :cheer: I've been on this forum for about a year (under diff names) and I'm not even ttc yet but I just like preparing myself and getting excited about it!!

I'm trying in about 6 weeks too so we can go through the 6ww together :lol:

Think miss larve might be trying for no.2 soon, not sure :think:

Its sooooo exciting!! :hug:

:lol: @ 6WW, I think I might even POAS just to get myself prepared :rotfl:

My biggest tip to you would be to START TTC ON HOLIDAY!! That's when lots of ladies fall :dance: :wink: :dance:
It's lovely news to hear you're going to be ttc though, very best wishes, sending lots of baby dust, good luck and hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon.

Have a good holiday too, you never know a bit too much sangria and Bob's your Uncle :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back