Erm... hello *waves*

Krystal

Reaction score
Oooooh how exciting is this :lol:

Well I'm not TTC right at this moment but OH has just agreed to TTC after we get back from our holidays which is in about 6 weeks :cheer: :cheer:

Anyway I'll give you a bit of history on me. I was with my hubby for 5 years. We didn't use any contraception during that time and I really convinced myself cos I hadn't fell there was some sort of problem and I wouldn't have babies. Anyway split from him and got with OH. Went back on the pill anyway but within a couple of months fell pregnant but didn't find out till I was 8 weeks. Was a massive shock. So there ya go.

OH is being a typical man and assuming we are gonna fall straight away. I'm a bit more realistic and I realise these things take a lot of time (in my case anyway) so probably be here for a while :wave:

Because Jack was unplanned I really have no experience of trying as such. I don't know when fertile times are etc. So any advice from you girls is welcome. I'm gonna start taking folic acid to prepare.

I know i'm a bit premature being here but i'm so excited he agreed I couldn't help but come say hello :cheer:

Lot's of babydust :hug:

Thanks hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sad, never thought i'd be excited like this.

I have to share with you girls as I don't really wanna tell anyone else like friends or family.. i don't want all the 'have you fallen yet??' questions :talkhand:

:wave: Hi Sweetcheeks and good luck TTC #2

:wave: Welcome to TTC hun and good luck with no 2 x

Good luck Sweetcheeks and nice to see you in here! :cheer:

:wave: Hi
I'm also TTC #2! I'm sure the next 6 weeks will fly by!! and you'll be on the roller coaster before you know it!! :cheer:

Hi sweetcheeks, good luck ttc (after your hols of course...) hope you don't have to stay long!

I have a feeling you won't manage to last 6 weeks before you try :lol:

Good luck, hope it doesn't take too long to get your BFP :D :hug:

x-kirsty-x said:
I have a feeling you won't manage to last 6 weeks before you try :lol:

Good luck, hope it doesn't take too long to get your BFP :D :hug:

:lol: I think your right :wink:

Hey look at you :) How exciting and happy 11 months to Jack too :) :hug:

Yay!! Great to see you in here hun :cheer:

Good luck for when you start trying :hug:

Oh I'm so jealous :shakehead: :wink: I have over 5 months to wait until we TTC number 2!

Good luck when you get properly stuck in to TTC, I hope it happens really quickly for you :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back