envirofone

Emmylou

Reaction score
We're having a clear out atm to make room for baby stuff, and whilst sorting out a bag of clothes for charity shop and a pile of stuff for ebay, I found 3 old mobile phones!

So I searched a bit to see how best to get rid of them..........as can't be bothered to find the chargers etc to sell them on ebay, and came across www.envirofone.com where you can trade your old phones in to donate money to charity, or for cash or argos points (money to spend in argos basically).

I just put my 3 phones in and made £32.56!! Just waiting for them to send me a jiffy bag to post them off to them now, then a few weeks later they make a payment to you!

Thought it might be useful to others?

am i being thick..... so you give them phones and they give you money....? :?

thats good i have 3 phones but i think il put themon ebay as they arnt cheap phones ;) good to know though if i find my old old phones somewhere

looks quite good, but i put in my new samsung E900 to see how much they say its worth (bought 1 month ago for £150) & it came up at £42!!!

theyre havin a larf!!!! :rotfl:

yeah, I think it needs to be relatively oldish phones that you can't be bothered to put on ebay.....but yeah - you send them the phone, they give you money (or 15% more money if you choose argos spend over cash) ours were old ones that I don't have the energy to find the chargers for for 2 of them & wouldn't probably get a fiver for them on ebay esp w/o charger!

Do they have to be working?

That sounds really good. Especially getting Argos vouchers for them, really handy. :)

They have to 'power up' and be in decent condition (light scratches are fine).

Basically, I think they get them, charge them and reset factory settings to test that they are workable, then they recycle them and send you the money. On the website, there should be a link to Terms & Conditions, and the first bit of that states what condition they need to be, so ideal if you have old cotract phones that wouldn't be worth much to sell anywhere else - we got around £10 for each phone, which means we now have £30 to buy a mobile for the cot or something similiar so we're chuffed! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back