• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Enjoying the closeness

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
the closer the dreaded D-Day gets, the more i want Sophie to stay in there, i love the closeness we have, the fact that shes in me, and shes with me wherever i go. i dont think im going to be able to cope when shes not in me anymore. :cry:

I dont want her to be on the other side of the room, or out for the day with OH, i want her with me always. When i lay in bed at night and feel her she feels like shes part of me, but it seems that when shes born, she will be her own person and not as connected with me as much anymore.

irattional and silly know, funny what the hormones do! but i dont want her to stop being a part of me EVER!!!

Ahh thto lovely to read, your going to be lovely and close to your daughter (kind of make me wants to be having a girl, but I don't mind either way) .

I do know what you mean. I'm not sure I'm ready to share 'my' baby. I feel a bit selfish towards OH knowing this but it's been just the two of us (me and baby) for so long and soon I'm going to have to share. Also the thought that the baby will come along and everyone will be able to hold and touch him/ her. I feel bad feeling like this sometimes but I reckon it's probably quite common at this stage of pregnancy. Either that or we're just selfidh cows :rotfl:

Oh and I'm happy for him/ her to be on the outside with whoever wants them when they stick they're massive bum in my ribs :lol: :x :lol:

Alex xxx

I understand what you mean! Last night when I was thinking about the possible c-section I got really upset at the thought of having her 'cut out of me' and that I wouldn't be the first person to cuddle her.

She has been a part of me for 9 months now and the thought of having someone else cuddle and hold her before me, even if it was Ewan, was upsetting.

I think it is totally natural. However bad my pregnancy has been, I shall miss the intimacy. I shall miss feeling its me and bubs against the world :(

But I am also scared that the time of knowing Tyler is my whole world is coming to an end....As I will think the same of both....Makes me scared it will ruin my special closeness with my son...I know it wont, but don't feel it wont :(

At the moment I always think of things as me and him going off places, like yesterday I went to the shop and bought OHs Birthday Card, and told him me and Jacques had been out buying cards for him...

It will be weird going somewhere completely on my own once he's out! :shock:

ASD123456 said:
Ahh thto lovely to read, your going to be lovely and close to your daughter (kind of make me wants to be having a girl, but I don't mind either way) .

I do know what you mean. I'm not sure I'm ready to share 'my' baby. I feel a bit selfish towards OH knowing this but it's been just the two of us (me and baby) for so long and soon I'm going to have to share. Also the thought that the baby will come along and everyone will be able to hold and touch him/ her. I feel bad feeling like this sometimes but I reckon it's probably quite common at this stage of pregnancy. Either that or we're just selfidh cows :rotfl:

Oh and I'm happy for him/ her to be on the outside with whoever wants them when they stick they're massive bum in my ribs :lol: :x :lol:

Alex xxx

thats exactly it! thats really how i feel at the moment. i cant bare the thought of people holding my baby and me just watching ill want to shout give me my baby back now please!!

i've been feeling exactly like this lately. glad to know i'm not the only one. i thought i was just being really selfish thinking that way. maybe i'll feel different when he is born and glad to have family around that want to help me but for the moment i feel like he is mine all mine nobody elses not even my bf's and i don't want to share

im the same but this is part of the reason why im so looking forward to be breastfeeding!!! it means i can just lie there with her and know that nobody can do what im doing for her.

its an immense feeling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back