• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Engagement?

dannii87

Reaction score
Just been looking through my notes and it says 4/5 engaged from my appt yesterday! :shock:

Looked it up, it's not great because 5/5 is free and 4/5 means sitting on the brim of the pelvis so yes, she's not engaged, but nearly... :pray: There is hope yet! lol

I feel much better now... They made it sound like she was half way under my rib cage no where near my pelvis lol.

I know it means she's not engaged :oops: but I feel a bit more optimistic now! x

one step closer to meetingf little evie i suppose :cheer:

bet you cant wait now. ive been looking at your posts since you joined really and hope your birth goes well and you feel well too (im not your stalker honest :lol: )

enjoy your free time 8)

:hug: engagement doesn't mean anything really hun- just makes you uncomfy! :lol:

when I was in third tri some women were engaged from 37 weeks and Evie didn't engage until I was actually in labour.

I swear she arrived when I stopped worrying about her coming. Relax and go with the flow- less than a fortnight and you will definately be a Mummy :dance:

Yeah I don't think it means much hun :D
I'm apparently 2/5 engaged and have been for about 1.5weeks :shock: and I know he could pop out any time if he wriggled enough :lol:
From reading on here it seems some dont engage fully until they're actually arriving :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back