engagement?

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
on and off for the last few days i have had this 'strange' feeling
the only way i can describe it is like a tickly, electric shock type feeling which starts the bottom of my bump right the way down below (sorry if tmi)
it comes and goes and notice it more when i walk. my mother in law said it could be the babies head engaging.
what do you think?

Could be that your feeling it, i didnt personally, but then someone else may have. Have you felt all trhe presasure on your lungs drop off yet, and is it easier to eat a meal?
Sounds silly i know but then you will know you have dropped as such.

I remember it clearly with Molly. I was suddenly able to breath again (I'd been really breathless for months) and I felt as though I had a grapefruit between my legs! That was for about a week before she arrivved.

It didn't happen with the other two because they didn't engage until I was actually in labour.........

:hug:

Hi

Pretty much what others have said, my LO has been dropped for weeks now but im the oposite this time around i just started t get heartburn and its harder for me to eat :? and mybreathing has nto gotten any better but each doc appointment she says hes dropped and lower :)
But i do feel more pressure far down and harder to walk
Katrina

*saulino* said:
But i do feel more pressure far down and harder to walk
Katrina

Aaah man!! I have just got rid of this feeling... :wall: :doh:
baby was really low and causing me agony, has now turned and is head down and much higher up, the past few weeks have been great! Now it has got to go low again... bummer! (makes sense I guess - won't get out otherwise, but even so! was getting used to being able to walk again! :D )

i do feel it more when i walk, i do feel a bit more pressure down there now and i def do feel like i need the loo more now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back