Energy burst stage?

Bagpuss17

Reaction score
I'm hoping I've entered the so called energy burst stage that I've heard so many women talk about.

On thursday at 12 weeks + 2, my nausea stopped as if by magic! I've had three late nights on the trot as well....

It feels great to feel a bit more like my oldself again for a while.

Bagpuss - you're so lucky. I wish, I wish, I wish. I still feel like an 80 year old woman.

Sass

Ahh, poor you.

I'm still having to have my ginger biscuits to help me along but I can't believe in the transformation.

It will happen to you anyday now, I'm sure.

I cant wait, I am so tired of ginger biccies and soup and bland food in general.

I would love to just be able to devour a nice plate of fish and chips again!! :D

To be honest, my nausea has died down ALOT but geez, I'm still knackered.

And Roxxie, I just ate anything and everything. I got over Ginger Biscuits after only a few days.

I wish I was one of these women that could just get up and not have sore hips either.....I feel like I need a walking frame first thing in the morning!

Sass

i thought i'd got that energy surge - tuesday nite i forced myself to go to bed at 10.45pm.... that is sooo late for me.. I'm up at 6am every morning! but then wed nite!!! i was struggling to keep the eye lids open by 8.30pm....

10 weeks tomorrow - can't be much longer before i start getting some energy back! the sickness has gone completely.... sore boobs!!!! they're getting no better...

x

Hello!Thought I would reply to this post!

Well, I was told the 2nd trimester would magically make me feel more like my old self, but I infact got moodier, more tired and stressed out!And now im in the 3rd trimester im more knackered (but alot more happier).

I think each pregnancy is different, and you should listen to your body. I made the mistake of thinking I was my old unpregnant self and pushed myself too hard the past few months, resulting in totally stressing out!Now Im at home and bored, but I know the rest is what me and the baby needs. Only do what your body allows you to.

xx

what energy burst lol ive not had this yet im tired all the time i had my blood test results back and my iron levels were 13.6 which they said was fine and i didnt need tablets unless it dropped below 10.1 so its not that im now putting it down to age i felt fine on my son not tired at all but i was only 20 than im 32 now so maybe its an age thing for me :( xxxxxxx

Is it just me then? I'm still feeling great. Obviously still tired but not as much as I was.

I'm defo able to do more than I was doing a week ago but I'm being sensible and going with what my body says. I'm not going to over exert myself in any way.

Though I think I'm ready to pick up my yoga classes again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back