emotions taking me over...

xNataliex said:
Have managed to hold it together in public so far but I'm sure it won't be long before I'm blubbing in mothercare or somewhere and looking very new to all this :oops:

At least if it happens in Mothercare, there are probably a lot of women who would probably join you, hormone city :D :hug:

the other day i declared i wasnt going to my sisters wedding - and that everyone can just piss off! - lol. Very very out of chaacter. Me and OH are fine but if my mum looks at me i seem to burst into tears or row with her.- seems to be worse this tirmester than the 1st one

yup I think it's worse now too.

I was moody in tri 1 with OH, this tri I'm just plain horrible to him and don't mean to be :cry:

****this is my blog from last week****

Nov 5 2006, 11:47 AM

Been really low th last few days. And i cant really put my finger on why exactly. The pregnancy last 2 weeks has been harder than ever before. Even tho im well into the second trimester it should be where i 'bloom' and have energy and all that jazz. Well it aint happening as of yet I just feel like crying, i feel huge and ugly and i keep getting bladder infections one after the other.. And its only gonna get worse. I feel sceard too. My mum scares me alot, altho i know she dosnt mean to at all.... i dont think she relises what shes doing. When i talk about the labour she seems to bring up a tradigy that happened to her in the 60s. She was ignored and the docs thought she was 'off her head' when she went into labour and she gave birth on her own 3 months premeture. The baby died. She is obviously still upset and angery (she never got an appoligy from the hospital) and starts crying and stuff. She also lost a baby (Brian) that at 6 months old died of cot death on holloween.
Dont know if i menchened it in this blog but a while ago my sister got the fertilised eggs implanted and she had a waiting time of 2 weeks to find out if she was pregnant. Well she isnt. I still havent seen her (her choice) but she sent some 'pregnant' magazines around. My mum says she coping well.
I go upset so much the other day because my sister is trying to make me mum promise that if i went into labour on her wedding day that our mum would stay with her. - i want my mum as my birthing partner - and my m\um wouldnt promise me she would come. I went hysterical...

Im actually crying when i write this. Sopose its good to get it all out eh? When darren asks whats wrong i never even have a good answer. i seem to be biteing his head of recently and i really really dont mean to - im sceard he'll 'have enough' and go back to glasgow (deep down i dont think he will - but life does have a habbit of being cruel dosnt it??)
*has stopped cryingg now* - bloody hell... do feel better now after a good sob.
I keep having horrid nightmares as well. Really horrid.

deffinatly emotinal...

oh sweetie, you are going through some rough things at the mo aren't you?

No wonder you're upset and emotional.

Sending big hugs your way :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back