emotions taking me over...

kirlykird

Reaction score
la la la la la la la la la ala destinys child..

Sorry in a silly mood today.

Well point is I'm getting so emotional!

I cried at planet earth last night when the lion pack killed and ate the baby elephant, I cried when the arctic fox ate the baby chick, I cried when the wolf ate the other animal ( can't remember what it was )?

I nearly cried when they'd run out of blue cheese sauce at the piza hut salad bar on Sat..

I cried watching the home birth stories on tv this morning when the baby was born floppy due to the cord being wrapped around it's neck.. it wasn't breathing... and mum and midwife were giving it mouth to mouth and trying to revive it..was ok in the end..but boy did I cry!!

Anyone else having water work problems?

I know what you mean about the crying - thanks to my kids ive had to watch finding nemo 4 times this weekend and cried each time !! LOL so bizarre wouldnt normally cry at an animated kids film LOL :rotfl:

oh nemo is so sad, when his mum dies and all of the other baby fish and only nemo survives :cry:

Kirly.....I cried this morning because I was cold :cry: !! I cried last night because....well....I don't know why :cry: !!

my OH has been great, just says to let it all out, and gives me a nice cuddle....but I feel daft! :cry:

I've been up and down this weekend, i very nearlly cried on Sat night and OH's b'day meal when they put 35 candles on his cake :( ......I had told them when I dropped it in to use 30 (there was only more than 30 in the bag cos they were in packs of 12), I also wrote 'Chris's 30th Birthday' on the top of the food pre-order that I dropped in, and on the table was a bit 'I'm 30' helium balloon..........so when someone pointed out there was 35 I nearlly burst into tears - and I know I would usually have laughed at something so trivial!!

oh Emmy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

These babies are turning us into BIG softies aren't they ? :hug:

I've been very emotional - screamed at my o/h last weekend and wanted to end the relationship over something soooooo trivial!!!

i cried last night coz my shoulder ached and i cudnt sleep :( OH didnt know what was wrong with me lol

Me tooooooooooo - I saw a repeat of the lions attacking the elephants on tv this am. but then I thought it would have been really sad for a pride of lionesses to die, especially if they have cubs reliant on them :( They showed how emotional the crew was to have filmed the attack - they'd really wanted to film it as it hadn't been done before, but they all found it really hard going. So that might not just be pg hormones.....

I've always been a bit of a sniffler, pg or not lol. :hug: to anyone sniffling, and at least it makes us appreciate the happy times more (even though if you're like me you're probably sniffling then as well lol).

I wanna cry right now! Thinking bout all the things that have made me well up this past week and its making me cry again! :cry:
Babies being born or watching look whos talking too and seeing Mikey kiss his lil sisters hand while shes sleeping made me cry!!

I cried when the bus was 40 mins late on Friday. I cried when I got home because OH had made me a cup of tea. I cried during my driving lesson on Saturday because I was scared when we did an emergency stop... and the rest of the weekend's been the same!!!

I thought crazy hormones were supposed to die down in 2nd tri?

I am emotional all the time but have had two proper bouts.

Round 1.
Paul and I were watching the secret policemans ball and it was the funny bit with Natalie Umbrella and we were laughing away and then all of a sudden I was howling, sobbing my heart out, Paul came over and gave me a cuddle and was laughing at me, it was all bloody ridiculous!!

Round 2.
Paul and I were going to do outr tesco shopping (I am now able to go without feeling the need to hurl!) and we were entering the car park and I was off, sobbing like a small child-what a moron!!

I find the whole thing hilarious (once I have actually stopped crying!!)

Now I know what Rachel in friends felt like when she put her slippers on the wrong feet!! :rotfl:

Sending big hugs to all the cry babies xxx :hug:

its your hormones sweetie, i have been the same. actually i was terrible for the first 10 weeks, i felt so pissed off and moody! then i pirked up and have been so happy lately. then at the weekend when we had friends roudn for dinenr i lost it with my husband because he forgot to put the rice on. i had a go at him in the kitchen and our firends must have heard and thought 'god were not coming here again!'. it was compltely out of character but i was so dissapointed and upset with him as he said he would take care of everythign! our hormones must be jumping around and must be all that lack of PMT building up!

yeah its the hormones hunny!! i cry at the most ridiculous things, the otehr day i made cup cakes, i cried coz i dropped one!!! lol silly huh!

I sobbed my heart out a few ago 'cos I had bad back ache so i went off to bed forgetting to say goodnight to our two dogs :oops: :oops: and then couldn't get up......
My DH broke the rules of no dogs upstairs and went and got them so I could give them a hug !!!!!!!!!! Oh dear :shock:

I think im in the anger stage :shock: :shock: ive given up the crying at everything, now i get mad with everything! :shock: Not Jaycee tho, she could never piss me off enough! shes too cute! :D
i dropped my bag 3 times in a row so i picked up my folded wooden washing basket and whacked it against the wall 10 times! :shock: i felt much better after! :D think im gonna get a punchbag 4 xmas :oops:

Jayceesmumma said:
i dropped my bag 3 times in a row so i picked up my folded wooden washing basket and whacked it against the wall 10 times! :shock: i felt much better after! :D think im gonna get a punchbag 4 xmas :oops:

:rotfl: :hug:

Think I've just passed the anger stage at the mo.. for the last month or two I have been so evil to him but at present all I can do is pronounce undying love to him..in between the tears!

They have inflatable stand up punch bags in Debenhams in the Christmas section for around £15-£20.

I was looking at them Sat for the same reason :rotfl:

Yeah i think its wise i go get one!! They do mini ones in superdrug with a slot for a picture! haha!!!

I just cried watching Trinny and Susannah !!!!! :puke:

Oh My Lord, I'm crying (and laughing!) at all the things you others have been crying about!

I'm under control a bit now but I am still blubbing quite often! I cry at the telly, the radio, things hubby says and does for eg. making dinner!! He just laughs and cuddles me, then I cry a bit more!! :wall:

Have managed to hold it together in public so far but I'm sure it won't be long before I'm blubbing in mothercare or somewhere and looking very new to all this :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back