Emotional :(

lealea85

Reaction score
I've been in n out of sleep since 2:30am.
Got up after 8 n for no reason I'm just barking at my mum.
All bcos I'm hot, stripped off to my undies n she wants me to get dressed cos she says the house is cold.
I just feel so ratty it's unreal. I'm in tears for no real reason.
I can't get comfy cos no matter which way I turn I'm uncomfy n in pain.
To top it off I feel so nauseated.

I don't know what's wrong with me today. I hate this stage of pregnancy. I just want him out now. :'(

Last edited:
I know it's a nightmare..one minute I'm snapping at hubby for breathing too loud, next I'm laughing then wanting to cry.

Let's just say it's the hormones getting ready to kick stereo labour shall
we!x

Aww Hun it's going to be fine. We all have crazy ups and downs at this stage. Your due in just less than a month and it's going to fly by!! Almost half of Januarys list have had their babies and it won't be long til February.

Just accept that today is a down day so tomorrow will be much much better x

I'm never so emotional. It's frustrating beyond recognition.
Im so glad hubby isnt here I'd have ripped into him for just breathing to hard. I feel like a maniac. Feel a bit better but I'm gettin teary eyed at everything.
I mean, bats migrating on animal planet reduced me to tears.
It's not normal lol

Oh I'm feeling ratty today too.

I thought it'd be nice to suggest to hubby about going out for Sunday lunch today, followed by a nice walk. He pulled a face and said "I don't fancy a roast, just a bacon butty will do". So I just shrugged my shoulders and said "forget it then". So he plonked his ass on the sofa and is now watching the comedy awards from last night, while I'm left picking up his beer bottles, doing his fuckin washing and cursing him left, right and centre!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

I thought it'd be nice to suggest to hubby about going out for Sunday lunch today, followed by a nice walk. He pulled a face and said "I don't fancy a roast, just a bacon butty will do". So I just shrugged my shoulders and said "forget it then". So he plonked his ass on the sofa and is now watching the comedy awards from last night, while I'm left picking up his beer bottles, doing his fuckin washing and cursing him left, right and centre!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Well I hope he's making the butties!

He can't be serious. Yep I hope he Is making his own bacon butty!!!
Is it just one of those days today cos we all seem to be cheesed off today.

He can't be serious. Yep I hope he Is making his own bacon butty!!!
Is it just one of those days today cos we all seem to be cheesed off today.

Sadly not no cos there is no bacon LMAO!
I've just gone into the kitchen and peeled some spuds - I will have a roast, whether I have to make it or not! He came in sniffing around me "what are you doing?" - "I'm making a roast for myself" I told him. He looked at me in sheer shock "you're not?!" Oh yes I bloody am, now get the hell outta my kitchen and carry on watching your tv!

I could just cry honestly. All through my pregnancy he has gone on about how much food I eat, as if it is unreasonable.

I hadn't realised either until today as I have been feeling unwell, but...(sorry another moan) I asked him to go food shopping on Thursday cos we had run out of food, so off he went (bless him, so I thought!) I've gone in today and there is virtually NOTHING. He must have spent £30 tops on a few shitty meals. Didn't forget his case of beer though did he, oh no, what a traumatic thing that would be :brat:

And here I am yesterday online doing a food shop to be delivered for next week (had to wait for delivery on Friday when I get my maternity pay through to pay for it) He is such a bloody tight arse. As the day goes on I'm getting more and more pissed off with him. :wall2:

Well, there'll be no tea waiting for him tomorrow when he gets in from work.

I'm so close to blowing my fuse with him :strangle:

Oh my it is a day for it isn't it! I too have had a full on screaming session with my hubby (and I had one yesterday) which is not like me. I'm usually inwardly annoyed but outwardly calm and to the point. But today I lost it big style! I'm full of cold and so I was snoring last night and he woke me up to ask if I'd turn over but I've not slept properly for weeks and once I'm awake that's it. So as you can imagine that my sleep for the night done! So when he got up this morning he got it full whack with a nice dollop of uncontrollable crying to finish it off with me saying I'm just so tired!
I think he may start looking for his real wife. But to top it off I'm not sorry. He should have known better and yes I played the pregnancy card!

know what all of you mean! i am exhausted, crying because my mother called me selfish (lol) and i couldnt usually give a shit about mine and my mums rows! OH has been out on his bike all day with mates, popped in quickly earlier and went off again because one of his other mates clicked his fingers, and it really makes me feel 2nd best. i cant believe how im being, its completely mental because usually OH does go out for the day and stuff, but i just cant accept that today! driving me loopy. im really not a fan of pregnancy at all! x

Emma_85.......he has lost the plot. I swear men remember what they want n their priorities are in the wrong order.
How can he remember beer but not food?

Stumpyjoe it really is that day today. Must be something in the air :/

Awwww Flexilexi, it's nuts how the normal things bother u during pregnancy. He shud b chilling with u as bby could come at any moment now

Lol I know that's what drives me up the wall. We are all emotional wrecks lol. X

You're telling me we are emotional wrecks! lol

Well I blew my fuse! Ended up in such a state I covered my face with a pillow cos I was so embarrassed. You know how you just start crying, then sobbing and you just can't stop? Me at 3.00pm.

Hubby had a guilt ridden face, which made me feel bloody terrible. I too played the pregnancy card, which he seemed to understand without the usual sarcasm or quick witted remark (think he knew at this point i'd have give him a good kick in the balls if he had done)

I managed to pull myself together some half hour later and went downstairs with my tail between my legs...Had lots of apologies and hugs (felt a lot better for it really) especially as he cleared his beer bottles away and tidied around the lounge (man style, but evenso, it made some difference for the better)

He then suggested we go out for a walk, which we did and then he treated me to a hot choc and cake in a coffee shop nearby our walk. Felt a lot better for it.

I think if I'm honest, I have been so scared to leave the house on my own incase my waters break or contractions start, so i've been cooped up facing the same 4 walls and been starting to feel a bit low. Keeping myself active by doing housework, which helped me feel content (jeez I'm turning into my Mother!!!) Then hubby comes home and 'lives' in his own house and I flip my lid with his mess!

Definately hormonal. Evenso, It makes you feel so shit! Come on baby, out you come - I need my sanity back! lol

hot choc and cake sounds like just the ticket! glad your feeling a bit better now.

I have to say, I havent really been emotional, just the very odd time. and I cry for like 1 minute then feel much better lol

Im feeling really emotional atm, its 3.40 am Can't stop crying, thinking Im going to be a crap mum, everyone is irritating me, even the dogs are snoring, which is pissing me off cos I want to sleep too :( went to bed at midinght, fell asleep woke at 2.30 crying , Don't know whats wrong with me :(

Rósa;1793810 said:
Im feeling really emotional atm, its 3.40 am Can't stop crying, thinking Im going to be a crap mum, everyone is irritating me, even the dogs are snoring, which is pissing me off cos I want to sleep too :( went to bed at midinght, fell asleep woke at 2.30 crying , Don't know whats wrong with me :(

U will be an ace mum!!!! As for the sleep part I can relate. I'm doped up on codeine phosphate n high like a kite so hopefully get 3-4 hours sleep.

Defo must have been the day for it yesterday - lost count of the amount of times hubby and I fell out, then I was in tears for an hour last night for absolutely no reason. Bloody pregnancy hormones.

Don't think the lack of sleep helping either - I see every hour on the clock these nights :-(

This thread made me feel better - sorry guys but dont feel like im a total nutjob as much - cant remember the last nite i slept properly - im totally shattered to say the least - tried to get up and walk this morning and just hurts every step my hips legs and bump- i tell myself im not the only one ever to be pregnant and people get on like nothings changed so y cant i n get so upset- then baby kicks or moves and makes me smile so much talk about mixed emotions lol

Last edited:
I feel like the most fed up angry bull today! How pathetic is that?! I just don't think I'm gonna have my baby any time soon and it's really getting me down! Silly I know because I'm due now so no matter what I'll have her in the next 2 weeks, but god am I being impatient! Lol! Can't wait to have my baby, then all this wowed pregnancy stuff goes away and you can start to be a human being again (bar the first few weeks with baby) x

I'm still in a mood today.
I'm running on 2 hours sleep, still got one swollen foot. My body aches.
I just wanna throw something at my OH but can't.
I look like a one legged hobbit n feel like the grinch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back