emotional wreck today - huge rant alert!

Linda

Reaction score
blooming hormones......

done nothing but cry for most of the day......

i'm so frustrated, the house looks like a bin, oh is part way through about 10 different jobs and none of them look like they will be finished before christmas, there are tools and crap all over the place everytime i ask him to do some thing he goes on his lappy, tells me hes just checking his e-mails but is on there for most of the day.

we have everyones prezzies here and i've been asking him for 3 weeks to take them where they need to go but they are still here, i cant get straight no matter what i try to do. feel like taking everything to the tip just to get it out of my way.. :x :x :x

i cant even put any decorations up coz we just done have the space, the nursery is still not finished and he's started doing something else it's really getting on my nerves.

all he says is i'll do it in a minute ........AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Do you have enough money to call his bluff and get a man in to do the jobs he hasnt. I hate people who have 10 different things on the go. Start one thing, finish it then move on the the next.

Hope you are feeling less hormonal by the time you read this.

I know the feeling well hun so sympathise with you :hug: its gotta be a man thing, mine is the same except its x-box not the laptop :roll: .

He got the xmas deco's down last sat after i told him not too until the house was tidy (looks like a bombs hit it lately :shock: ) well anyway they were sat on the kitchen tble for a few days then i chucked thwm into another room outta the way and they've finally got put up tonight nut now the boxes are everywhere :roll:

There is stuff i want put up in the kids rooms like shelves, tv brackets etc but i'e been waiting months, stuff to go into the loft but it just sits on the landing waiting and then the kids suddenly dcide to rummage thru it and i have to sort it all out again.

MEN, MEN, MEN..blody useless beings if you ask me :roll:

im glad its not just my man who cant see when a job needs doing grrrr it really irritates me!!!! he also has a very good bond with his x-box!!!! im tempted to hide the bloody thing until the nursery has been done!!!! :wall:

Xboxes have a lot to answer for in our house too :x

Awwww hun try not to get too stressed about it all, it just makes you feel worse! I know because my hubby is exactly the same as your OH :roll:

I've cleaned the house and done all the ironing today while he's out racing his remote control car and now my back and hip are killing me! MEN!!!!! :evil:

Thanks everyone,

its good to know i'm not alone, he did do some work yesterday in the nursery.

i know it's hard for him with working as well but it's so frustrating, i cant do the stuff i would normally have done coz things are either too heavy or too big for me to move now on my own and bending is becoming hard work, with abit of luck this week i might be able to get some stuff sorted before xmas, i told him i'm sick of living in a tip.
we dont have 1 single room which is straight enough for visitors and i shame everytime anyone comes.

i started on our bedroom yesterday and discovered if i bang about enough he came to 'help', dont know how long it will last though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back