Emotional Wreck

Nikki Nakki Noo

Reaction score
God i am so emotional just recentally im usually very sensitive anyway but im being silly and just crying at the slightest little things as well as balling my eyes at the big things!!!
Just wondered if anyone else is like this i take it its the god damn hormones that are reasponsable yet again they have alot to answeer for!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Im exactly the same Nikki.

I find myself constantly trying not to cry. Its so hard :hug:

Hope your ok though :hug:

I'm trying to balance depression with hormones at the moment so I spend most of my time flitting from wanting to rip people's heads off to crying hysterically. Believe me, you're not on your own!

It may just be hormones but if you feel it's something more you could always talk to your midwife or GP. I asked my midwife to refer me to counselling yesterday as I don't want to take any tablets while I'm pregnant (they didn't really do much for me anyway last time)

Hope you're ok :hug:

I'm not usually the sensative type to be honest i very rarely cry but i burst into tears the other day when i watched a trailer for the new disney film 'Space buddies' then continued to cry through most of highschool musical 3 :oops: My hubby found it very ammusing :)

Yep! Chris got me a cuddly toy which made me cry, and now it follows me everywhere in the house like I am a child :) I think I am emotionally wrecked as well.

Let's celebrate our fragility! Wahooo

:moon: :hug:

I have found myself crying at soaps! :lol: I'm usually quite hard faced and unemotional (according my lovely friends :lol: ) So I think everyone is shocked at the change in me from hard face cow to blubbering mess! Just glad the X factor will have started after I'm due as that always brought a tear to my eye anyway :rotfl:

I really want to watch that documentary about JAde Goody tomorrow night but i know i will be hysterically crying all the way through it ( dont think i can handle waching it) although i would like to as i think she is so brave

Jo i was just thinking exactly the same but i know i will be a mess i cry everytime i read about her over the weekend!!!
I was even in pieces watching jacks funeral on emmerdale the other day lol!!!!!!
:hug: to you all xxx

Yes - I haven't spend this much time in tears since I was a teenager. I weep with happiness, sadness, frustration, exhaustion, and pretty much every emotion in between. The littl epink eyes and red raw nose are all adding o the 'glow'. :roll:

yeah i cry at everything but then i was pretty bad before i was pg too! :lol:

yeah me too. Ive always been an emotional person but it gets 100 times worse with pregnancy

Yep, me too. I have been a crazy woman, one minute I am screaming at my oh and throwing things in a temper :oops: the next I find myself sobbing like a baby at work because I had a back ache and I felt my work was getting too much for me. I just at my desk and sobbed, I even shocked myself :shock: Damn hormones, you gotta love 'em.

oh hun i know what ur going through im a crazy woman at the moment, i think OH is a bit scared lol :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back