Emotional Sing Song

LouiseB

Reaction score
I just had a bit of a karaoke session sitting at my PC - loaded up a track on Grooveshark that really relates to my feelings at the moment and loaded up the lyrics and it really got me choked up and i feel a bit better funnily enough.

I thought it would be fun for us all to contribute a song that relates you your ttc journey that really strike a chord with you and then maybe we can turn to these songs when we are feeling trapped to try and get out some of that pent up emotion?

Song list:
Kelly Clarkson / Because of You
(lyrics)
Fergie / Big Girls Don't Cry
(lyrics)
Heart / Alone
(lyrics)
Sheryl Crow / Sweet Child of Mine
(lyrics)
Shakespears Sister / Stay
(lyrics)
Ministers de la Funk / Believe
Adele / Make You Feel My Love
(lyrics)

Last edited:
fergie
big girls dont cry
im very emotional today but im due on in 7days so relativly normal ((if not a tad early)) but i cry when i get a bfn so untill i get a bfp this is my song

when i get a bfp it will be fergi g.l.a.m.o.r.o.u.s ..... coz thats how ill feel lmao

Sorry i forgot to mention - Glee is banned ;)

LOVE Glee!
I always sing Heart - Alone; not really anything to do with TTC but love belting it out in my kitchen doing the washing up when no one is around!
And the Sheryl Crow version of Sweet Child O' Mine
x

LOVE Glee!
I always sing Heart - Alone; not really anything to do with TTC but love belting it out in my kitchen doing the washing up when no one is around!
And the Sheryl Crow version of Sweet Child O' Mine
x

:yay: another Gleek!! :yay:

wow that's so weird, fergie big girls don't cry, i randomley downloaded it the other day after not hearing it for ages and been listening to it most days!! xx

I HATE Glee!

Rachaellouise said:
Yes, me too now i think of it - they suck!

Jennyfarful said:
LouiseB is right, they should be banned, lets never speak of them again.

That's better :good:

Jen, i love that Heart song - one of those ones i didn't know the name of but LOVE :)

(disclaimer, all the above was actually quoted by LouiseB(me) and not by quoted quoters :eh:)

Last edited:
i love fergie big girls dont cry :) its just so emotional prob not best song to listen to when emotional but ya know :)

I HATE Glee!

Rachaellouise said:
Yes, me too now i think of it - they suck!

Jennyfarful said:
LouiseB is right, they should be banned, lets never speak of them again.

That's better :good:

Jen, i love that Heart song - one of those ones i didn't know the name of but LOVE :)

(disclaimer, all the above was actually quoted by LouiseB(me) and not by quoted quoters :eh:)

How did you do that? Cheeky!

I know, gotta love Heart! I swear my neighbours hate me because I'm always murdering that one! x

Am I going to get shouted at for x-factor? When Cher sang "Stay with me" I started to cry and my husband said "Don't be so pathetic" (in a joking way) and I said "It makes me think of miscarriage, how heart breaking it is and nothing you can do but pray". That shut him up!

Nope, x-factor is allowed :)

Last edited:
I love X Factor too! Cher's take on stay was amazing! Chilling!

Did you say raving? :shock:

I thought a rave was more about the drugs that the music ;)

I like the track :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back