My poem....

violet-glow

Reaction score
I wrote this poem when my firend lost her baby...
she wanted to read something in church, but she didnt know where to start, so asked me to write something from her point of view. I wrote alot of poems, but she found this one the most fitting for her.
She had played 'Jimmy eat world - hear you me' which I think is a warm and well fitting song. The lyrics are beautiful.

My poem..... called...... Your my heart.

I long to see your face,
but your put in my past,
Life I have to choose.
So easy to have gone with you,
this life is nothing anymore,
I dont understand,
when all I saw is my baby that is no-more
Holding your empty shell,
was it me?
I need you, I want you.
All I can ask is why,
all I seem to do is cry
I wish, i really wish.. you didnt have to die.

crikey thats a very strong poem, did you read this one in church? sorry for your friends loss.xxxxxxxxxx ((((hugs))))

amy said:
crikey thats a very strong poem, did you read this one in church? sorry for your friends loss.xxxxxxxxxx ((((hugs))))

I didnt read it she did. She was telling me that she was sick of ppl feeling sorry for her etc and just wanted a poem to read that would kind of say it all instead of her telling ppl how she felt. I guess it made her feel better which is the main thing.

she is so strong, bless her, it must have been a very hard thing for you to do as well ( write a poem) my thoughts go out out to you and your friend.xxxxxxxxxxno woman should ever go through a loss.........

Thanks hun, am trying to get her to come on here but she doesnt see how it would help, maybe in time she will... but im not going to push her.

thats a shame as it does help to speak to others who have been through the same. i dont know what i would have done without this forum, give her the web site and maybe in her own time she will join us, my thoughts are with you and your friend ,,,,,, pm me anytime xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back