Emily Anne Wallace **PICS ADDED**

Well done you - what a fantastic story, hope I have a similar story to tell x

Great birth story Erin, so glad you got to do it naturally aswell!! xxxx:)

Oh wow, what an amazing birth story. Well done you!! congratulations hunny xx

Awww hun, amazing birth story :love: So glad it went well :hug:

What a lovely birth story - congrats xxxx

congratulations hun - sounds like you had quite an easy birth, very similar to my story to be honest (just posted mine earlier), well done xxx

Congrats again hunni - it's a good job you were in hosp ey! Lol could hav been a home birth as fast as it was lol lovley story Hun
X x x

Welld one on an amazing birth - its sounds as if you were very calm throughout and enjoyed every minute of it. Congratulations on your beautiful girl - looking forward to seeing all of the pics xx

wow, another fantastic birth story :yay: well done hun, sounds like you did fantastic. Its funny how in quite a lot of these stories the girls say they were nervous waiting for the pain to get worse and then surprised how far they had dilated. Its very encouraging for all of us to hear!

Im so glad you didnt have to go through lots of prodding and poking for induction, and you had a very natural birth :yay: Hope youre enjoying your little girl at home now :)

congratulations! what a lovely name :) sounds like you had such a good experience! not even long in labour at all xxx

Oh my God, that's an amazing story! Hope I deal with labour as well as you and my baby comes as easily!

cant wait to see pics im so impatient lol:whistle:

Wow! Sounds like you done amazingly well!! Congratulations!!!!!

congratulations! Fab story and glad the birth went so well :) xxx

Congratulations, what a brilliant birth story, glad it all went well :)

What a lovely story Erin!! Congratulations on little Emily xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back