• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Emergency scan update!

Sarah85

Reaction score
Well what a night we had! Horrendous pain and bleeding! Had amazing care from EPU and had emergency scan everything perfect they put date back a week but to see peanut on screen was amazing!!

So glad little bean is all ok :pompom: And nice to hear that your EPU took good care of you. Sorry to hear you are having so much pain though, get some rest and hopefully you feel better soon :)

Thanks girls just so relieved had horrible night just so nice to see peanut on screen! They gave us three free pictures as we had such a horrible time so nice of them!

So pleased for you that little one is safe and sound, take it easy :)

Great news x

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

Thanks guys just feel so relieved now! Started telling people lol little one was trying to bear hug the screen lol and kept waving little arms in the air!!!

mine was doing that and actually put his/her face right against where the girl was scanning and you could see the outline of its features! very cute! so glad everything is well now xxxx

or poser children dont you mean lol!

ive ordered myself a wee heart monitor cause i loved the scan so much lol and well, i dont think ill really get away with trying to order a scanning machine!xxx

Haha yeah poser kids deffo!

Aw well why the hell not Isnt it such a special time why not make the most of it :) might follow suit and get one myself actually!!

Can't stop looking at my scan piccies!

Yeahh, alot of people are really against it but as long as you know the HB may not be audible sometimes or can be difficult i dont see the problem..

I have another 2 scans to go, ive got my detailed 20 week/anomally scan and ive booked a 3/4d for 27 weeks.

I googled the angel sounds doppler in the shopping tab of google, some are only like £12 odds, free delivery on a couple sites which is really good!

Think as long as you don't go OTT and worry more then it's fine :) I think I'll book a private scan in between scans. There's a private clinic at the end of my road lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back