Embarrassing???

I thought I would be embarrassed by pooing,weeing or farting in front of adam but the amount of time he has shoved my head under the duvet and guffed really smelly ones(bearing in mind, when he does, im to heavy to get out of bed quick enough), I actuallly hope I fart really loud and really smelly to get him back.

Revenge is sweet!

Ems :rofl:

Yeah her oh was there but he wasn't bothered.. They cleaned her up and she didn't even know.. Not the best on all fours either lol x

I'm really not worried about any physical mishaps, will poo or fart or wee and if my other half give me any jip about it afterwards i'll just explain as nicely as i can about exactly how big a baby is and the size of the hole he had to come out of, and also all the stuff my body was doing at the time in order to give birth to his son! lol I will be as gorey as possible too :p

The think that worries me is if I have a freak out and lose control. Normally I'm pretty in control of my emotions, rarely get snappy or upset and my OH gets upset when he sees me upset, even if its harmless soppy movies. If i panic and properly freak I think I will be most embarrassed thinking back, and a bit ashamed that I couldn't keep a cool head when I need it most.

I'm similar to most ladies here, I don't wanna poo in front of people or pass wind in someone's face. Hubby keeps making jokes about it so he will be staying away from that end.

I will also hate to have my waters go while I'm doing the weekly shop, especially while waiting at the till with others waiting behind me.

I'm with the pooing aswell!! :blush: And being in pain in front of ppl I dont know very well. I'm not good a showing when something hurts, brave face and all that

:shock:, for god sake, i just know i will make a tit out of my self...:wall:

Lol just gotta remember mws have seen it all!! They really aren't bothered about it :)

yeah i dont wanna poo! lol also scared of certain positions that they recommend to get in to hurry up things dont fancy being on all fours in from of my mom:wall2:

also my friend who gave birth a few years back, she had all manor of drugs and was walking round hospital with her fella to help things and she basically left a massive trail of piss as she couldnt feel herself wetting herself :rotfl: and only realised when her fella pointed out people cleaning it up!! hahahah xxxx

lol were all thinking the same then pooing and farting.

i think id be embarressed if my waters broke in public but then it would depend on if it was a trickle or a tsaunami

My friends went like a tsunami, all over her lounge and on her new cushions, she was peed off!! LOL.

Yeah, pooing is my worst fear :(

Actually I'm also worried about making those embarrassing horrible moans and screams. They are not attractive!!

Funny but I am more worried about doing all these things in front of my mum than my oh. I think I will not ask my mum to be my second birth partner after all!

I will also hate to have my waters go while I'm doing the weekly shop, especially while waiting at the till with others waiting behind me.

Online food shopping....it's the future haha! Ours is coming at 3pm....oh it's just turned up now! Bargain! X

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Like i.love I'm more worried about moaning and screaming! I've had a colonoscopy before and couldn't control sounds from my bum afterwards, so not really bothered about that, and I'm sure the mw's have seen it all before lol

Never had a gush it's always been a pop and trickle... Maybe this time lol!! Hope not!!

pooing and farting definitely.....but also would hate to be someone screaming and writhing in agony and making a holy show of myself, only to be examined and told Im only something like 2cm dilated lol

Definitely pooing & farting at the top of my list too. I'd be so ashamed! My OH would never let me live it down either!

I hope I can keep control of myself too, I don't like bringing attention to myself at the best of times, I'd hate to be screaming the place down

Waters breaking in public....for defo - coz it could happen in front of loads of ppl, at least if its a no 2 or whatever in the labour suite at least its only OH & MW - I've heard that you or ur OH might never know it happened coz the MW's take it away so quickly.

:)

Hahahaha I love this thread! :rofl:

I think doing a poo is top of my "things not to do" list! OH keeps telling me to stop being so stupid, and that if it happens, it happens and it's only natural! I wish I could have the same understanding attitude as him!

That was one of the only things putting me off having a water birth. But I think I'm just going to go for it anyway! I'll just cross my fingers that my body totally empties itself beforehand!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back