• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

embarrasing

tracey 2

Reaction score
OMG i went to college on saturday and i wasnt feeling that brilliant (had a bad head). So i stood up and said i didnt feel that well so just leave me for a while. I decided to go to the toilet and went to turn the light on by pulling the cord, which is what ours are like at work, however it was the emergency cord. I kept pulling it to turn it off then heard my tutor and all my mates outside the door asking if i was ok and everything. I eventually managed to turn it off at last.

As i came out because i had pulled the cord so much it had fallen to the floor wasnt really looking and caught my foot in it i went flying out the door straight in to the DIY bloke sorting the kitchen out but im not even going to mention where i accidently hit him you guys can work that out! :oops:

Im so embarrased oh god dont know if i can face going back there maybe il just put a bucket over my head. :rotfl:

That would have been one for 'You've been framed' :rotfl:

ow tracey im so sorry to hear about that hun im sure whern you go back they will laugh about it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi

aww hun :hug: poor you ,hopefully everyone will be good about it.
Katrina

Aww tracey :lol: - that sounds quite embarassing :oops: at least you can look back and chuckle - just make a joke of it when you go back :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back