Embarassing Question

Julie33

Reaction score
:oops: :oops:
I've just been to the loo and there's a big wet patch on my pants. At first I thought I'd peed myself but it doesn't smell.

Phoned my midwife and she has told me to come in for a scan tomorrow at 1pm incase it's fluid leakage.

Now I'm panicking - what does that mean? Is it bad? :pray:

I hope not- I've had that :shock: I'm really worried now- I've had that twice now, eek, should I ring my midwife?

girls what does the fluid look like? is it clear or is it a white discharge? remember that a woman's discharge is twice as abundant during pregnancy so it might just be that

hmm.. I have this quite often,but didn't think it was a cause for concern. Sometimes in the night I put my hand down and feel wet, not slimey wet like discharge, but just.. well.. wet! there's no other way to describe it.

Should I be worried then?

x

Thanks ladies - it does sound like I'm worried over nothing. Even a girl in my office (who offered to look at my pants - I know disgusting) says she had that with her wee one too and heavy wet discharge is just one of those unpleasent pregancy things :oops:

Anyway midwife is going to check tomorrow to make sure. Will let you all know hat she says.

Julie33 said:
. Even a girl in my office (who offered to look at my pants - I know disgusting) .

:rotfl: :rotfl: Thanks but no thanks me thinks!!!!

I think its normal to have this i have a lot of wetness TMI

Yep me too! The increased discharge is horrible horrible horrible I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

All thoughout my pregnancy i would get wet pants, i would think its nothing to worry about but best to get checked out.

Panty Liners!! I can't live without them now!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Still best to get it checked though, will set your mind at rest, and don't be embarrased, I'm sure I have thought and asked many Things so far that I will look back on and think are silly, but if you don't know, how else will you find out ;)

I wear a panty liner every day now due to this hunny :wink:

Only on this forum could we get away with talking about our wet pants :rotfl:

:hug: :hug:

me too, I wear a liner everyday now.

K.xx

Julie33 said:
Even a girl in my office (who offered to look at my pants - I know disgusting) .

Did you let her? lol!!!

Maybe I could cut up my wet knickers and send a piece to everyone who has replied to this thread for analysis :rotfl:

Anna B said:
Panty Liners!! I can't live without them now!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Still best to get it checked though, will set your mind at rest, and don't be embarrased, I'm sure I have thought and asked many Things so far that I will look back on and think are silly, but if you don't know, how else will you find out ;)

Me too! But not because of the discharge, I have to wear them in case I cough/sneeeze and leak a bit! :oops:

OopsyDaisy said:
Me too! But not because of the discharge, I have to wear them in case I cough/sneeeze and leak a bit! :oops:

Oh Oopsy Daisy, I did that the other day. I really needed a wee but was too lazy to go, then I sneezed! Big mistake!
My o/h hasn't stopped taking the piss ever since (excuse the pun!)

Good I think I'm normal then- its probs just discharge- I feel better now, do you Julie?

xxx

frangelle said:
Maybe I could cut up my wet knickers and send a piece to everyone who has replied to this thread for analysis :rotfl:

I'll decline thanks!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

I'll decline thanks!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OK :roll: Just can't the staff these days :shakehead: :rotfl:

frangelle said:

Some days I have such a giggle on this forum, problem is Frangelle I just picked up the phone to a customer whilst reading your last post and I was giggling as I answered! He wanted to know what was so funny but I had to lie as I could hardly tell him I was laughing about your wet knickers!!!! :rotfl:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

Some days I have such a giggle on this forum, problem is Frangelle I just picked up the phone to a customer whilst reading your last post and I was giggling as I answered! He wanted to know what was so funny but I had to lie as I could hardly tell him I was laughing about your wet knickers!!!! :rotfl:

Why not? are you ashamed of me? *sob sob* :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back