how embarrassing!!! TMI warning

stephj25

Reaction score
well... I'm almost 11 weeks and I've been going to the toilet loads and at night it's even worse, it seems like every 5mins. The thing is, the last few days, I have been going for a wee during the day, completely emptied my bladder, gone to sit down and I feel like I've peed myself, I don't think it is pee though as it doesn't smell, I think it's discharge, but its watery and goes through 2 pairs of pants!!! I'm gonna get some pantyliners but if I'm like this now, what the hell am I gonna be like when I'm heavily pregnant???? :wall2:

I feel like I'm getting weird looks at work cos I'm coming back from the loo only to go straight back to the loo again to make sure my 'accident' isn't really bad!! There's no way of controlling it though!! :blush:

Oopsy!!! I'm sure others have been through exact same thing. ATM I'm ot so bad with the whole toilet issue.
I'm sure my time will come xx

Steph I've had exactly the same thing. In fact I've had all of the embarrassing symptoms you can get....it's a good job I have little self respect. It's just a discharge, your body making sure everything is clean and running smoothly down there. If you think about it as the discharge comes out it's hard for bacteria and stuff to get in. The paranoia hormone doesn't make it any easier though xxxxxxxxxx

Yep i have had the same, had it in tri1 too, i use liners all the time as i have so much, totally normal though, just another joy of pregnancy :) xxx

Glad i'm not the only one then i thought it was just me that was getting dischargeand there was something wrong with me, it can be smelly as well at times is this normal?

ive got discharge and again thought it wasd only me, again mine can be smelly and is an odd yellowy colour but wheni told the mw the other day she dsaid its fine x

Same here, so much! Went through knickers and leggings today, not great when stuck at work!! Xx

it doesn''t feel nice does it? I mean, my first thought is always 'oh crap I think I peed myself'. It's never the case but thats what it feels like!! I'm so glad it's not just me though, thank you for responses x x

It shouldnt be foul smelling or fishy smelling as this could mean infection but a general smell is normal. yellow is also normal :)

Yay other people have this too, thought I was the only one, that makes me feel a whole lot better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back