Embarassing problems?

*Star*

Reaction score
Anyone else fed up with piles, and/or thrush?

I seem to either have one or the other, but today, yes you guess it, i have both!!!!!

i hate these intimate problems of pregnancy! please tell me im not the only one!!!

Luckily haven't suffered with either yet but when I do I will hate it and probs not tell a soul hahaa It will all be between me and the lady behind the counter at boots!

Not had the pleasure yet but have had thrush before and its hell! Nothing to be ashamed of though. Hope it all clears up soon!

Claie x

Youch I have had piles before but not at the moment...

I feel for you hon :hug: :hug:

I sympathise with you, I have thrush at the moment and its nasty! :evil:
ive had it over a week now so think its going to be a trip to the doctors on monday! Hope it all goes away for you soon hun :hug:

I sympathise with you, I really do. I have suffered with both thrush and piles in the last few years and they are not pleasant. I have not had the pleasure during pregnancy and have never had both at the same time! :shock: You poor thing... Hope your OH is looking after you as you deserve it! :hug:

I feel your pain!!! I haven't had piles (yet), but I have thrush. The midwife prescribed me the canasten pessary and cream combo, and I don't know what's worse - the thrush or the chalky pessary thing after it's dissolved and starts coming back out :puke: (sorry TMI). Pregnancy is sooo glamourous isn't it?!!! Hope you're feeling better soon hun :hug:

Poor you I don't want to say it incase I tempt fate but so far haven't suffered with either -yet! I hope your feeling more comfortable soon!! :hug: :hug:

ugh i just typed out a long post and then it didn't post! damn lol

yeah i've got some cream now :D

but the woman at boots chemist was a pain, she wouldn't sell me canestan because i was pregnant...

so i ended up going to sainsburys and buying it there instead!!!

Ive had piles from when i was pg with my first and they have never gone away (probley because i keep having baby after baby lol)

Hope you're feeling better now Star :hug:

I had piles a month ago but luckily they haven't returned, either that or I'm doing a really good job ignoring them ;)

Poor you :(

I only had thrush in first tri in both pregnancies and not since or piles in my last pregnancy or this one so far.

I have thrush now :x Never had it before and hopefully never again!! Going to the doctors tomorrow after work.

A male friend asked me at a BBQ today if I've had piles yet!! Thankfully he didn't ask about anything else, otherwise I might have blushed!

i used to get thrush every 3 or 4 months before i was pregnant and me and oh were treated for it. ive only had it once since being pregnant and im hoping it stays that way!

not had the joys of these yet... no doubt i probably will eventually.
heres hoping though :pray:

i've had thrush a few times now, switched to unperfumed soap etc and drop some tea tree oil in the bath.

I just phone the docs and they leave a script at reception for me

Thank god im not the only one!! ive had thrush constantly and have been to scared to use anything to treat it, i know caneston is allowed but im really funny about using anything just in case!! It comes and goes and if me and OH habe some fun time (TMI) its the worst ever!!!!!!

As for piles they were bad at first but have eased off slightly, as im drinking lots of OJ etc

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back