Elliott born 3rd Dec

:D :D :D CONGRATULATIONS :D :D :D

Elliott is a cutie! well done you!! xx

Awwww great news rosebay!!
He looks lovely!

Me next! Me next! (please!!!)

A massive hello and welcome to baby Elliott. He is adorable and you look gtreat Rosebay. Am so happy for you and your family. Lots of love to you all xxxxx :D :D :D

Hello

congradulations he is soo cute.. hope your feeling well and cant wait to hear how things are!!!!
Katrina

congratulations Martin and Jenny

Baby Elliott is gorgeous.

x

I agree with Petchy - you look blooming!
Congratulations...he looks gorgeous!
Lucyx

Congratulations..........

We must have been contracting together, I gave birth a few hours after you!!!

He is Gorgeous and what a great name, mum looks pretty good after giving birth too!!

Love to you all

Thanks so much for all the kind words! Sorry I haven't posted much yet am having total nightmare getting breastfeeding established at the moment and haven't slept more than about 2 and a half hours at a go since going into labour a week ago. Trouble is my milk isn't coming in much yet and he's so hungry that we're having to supplement through a syringe which takes hours- the midwives are coming to help at various times night and day and my Mum has arrived today to help out- phew! I've come so far now I don't want to give up though- feel a bit like I'm still in labour funnily enough and to be honest that bit was easier psychologically!

He is so gorgeous though- can't wait to enjoy him! He's just a very hungry poor mite at the moment!

+++

Congratulations Rosebay - he's gorgeous!

Maddie had 'smurf' hands and feet too :D

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back