Ella tries strawberries - video

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Captured this tonight - her first try of strawberry :D

Listen to her happy noise when she gets a new one, my little bubba :D

TEE HEE HEE HEE!!! That made me giggle when she did that hapy little laugh at the end.

awww hun shes so cute, I love her little smile and those big brown eyes :D

Ella is so gorgeous. Seren was talking back to her when I was watching it. She seemed to be enjoying her berries :D

omg kina she is sooooooo adorable, and that vid is fantastic!! Look at the state of her top :shock: hope you've got some vanish :lol:

She's beautiful hun :D

AWWwwwwwwww she is gogeous, the noises so cute!!!!

I gave Jack strawberries last week and it stained everything including him.

Good luck on the washing :D

violet-glow said:
awww hun shes so cute, I love her little smile and those big brown eyes :D

They're actually blue, but do look brown in the vid. Guess it was the light :?

Thanks for all your comments, she's my little poppet :D

Great video. Ella is so beautiful. bless her it looks like she enjoys her strawbs :D

Hi

Aww she is too cute looks like she enjoyed them!
Katrina

yay i finaly got to watch it, for some reason photobucket aint been working on my pc??

anyway she is so cute i could watch her all day i love the way she was in her own lil world munching her strwberries then at the end she catches you recording her and does a BIG show off smile :lol:

anyway she is so cute i could watch her all day i love the way she was in her own lil world munching her strwberries then at the end she catches you recording her and does a BIG show off smile

Awww thanks. She's a muppet that girl, drives me mad but I'd die for her (like we all would for our bubs). I've watched that vid a hundred times and it still makes me all gooey :lol: I've gone so soft in my old age!! :rotfl:

How wonderful!

She will love watching that back when she's older.

She's very beautiful :)

YAY!!! I finally got it working! :dance: :dance:

Ella is adorable and I just love the sheer joy on her wee face! She's obviously so proud of herself and what a great eater she is!

More please!
Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back