Elephant feet!

muppetmummy

Reaction score
I can't get my shoes on anymore cos my feet are so swollen! I went to pick up James from school this afternoon in the wet and cold, wearing my flip flops.
James pointed at my feet and laughed hysterically shouting 'look at my mums fat feet!' so the whole playground stared at me :oops:

He did rub my back all the way home though cos I said I had a backache, he is such a sweet considerate kid :D

Really wish this baby would come out now so I can have normal sized feet again, my toes feel like they have elastic bands tied around them :?

Anyone else got elephant feet?

ive given up with mine now i ordered a pair of trainers a size too big and even those are way too small now have taken to wearing my slippers outside lol
manda xx

i only wear my cheapy ugg boot things. None of my other shoes fit :(

I also have the elephant feet! And a rather sexy pair of cankles :wink:

I think i have been quite lucky I haven't had any swelling at all really just slight swelling if I have stood too long.

:hug: :hug: aww bless you, your son sounds quite sweet too!

I have been lucky too. I have only had a wee bit of swelling on a night if I sit at the computer too long, it goes down affter a night's sleep.

I hope you're not too uncomfortable! :hug:

My fave pair of shoes EVER i have 2 lots of, just because they are the best ever. I've finally worn my first pair out but i can't seem to get the new pair on... my feet are puffy!

Not long to go now though and then you will have svelte ankles once again! :cheer:

I have been very lucky and not suffered from swelling at all, apart from in my fingers a tiny bit.

Your little boy sounds soooooo lovely :hug:

Awww James is so sweet bless him rubbing your back! :D

I too am Miss Elephant feet, and legs, and hands and arms :lol: Ive been wearing flip flops for ages, was especially funny being in Tesco the other day in them whilst it was snowing outside :rotfl: My tummy has even got that pitting odema.... OH kissed my belly earlier and the shape of his lips were left there for 5 mins :shock: its so bad, midwife is keeping her eye on it but Il have it out with the consultant as it is sooo bad!

ive just taken my socks off, and ive got the deepest most minging sock marks you've ever seen :puke: I want my ankles back!!

Beth looked at them like :shock: ...then she was like :rotfl: and pointing saying my legs looked funny :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back