• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

electricity prices.

sarafet

Reaction score
i actually feel like crying :wall:

since we moved into this house (april) there has been a prepayment meter (scottish power.) it was fine to start with, we just put £10 in and it lasted over a week. We don't use THAT much electricity. anyways, since prices have went up we are putting in £20, sometimes more a week :( it's just so expensive and we're REALLY feeling it :(

i've just phoned scottish power because before yesterday evening there was £2.47 in it, this morning when we got up there was £1.11!! :wall: now i've just checked and there's 65p :wall: what is going on!! i haven't had a shower or anything! no washing machine etc! the tv, the kettle and laptop were on, not even a bloody light! :(

scottish power after much argument have said they will change it to a normal meter - but the monthly DD is £75.50 :( i just don't know how we're going to be able to afford things anymore, i am seriousy getting worried, everything is just going up so much :(

plus the fact that we have no money till friday and now have to find some for electricity :cry:

Oooh, we posted at the same time on this!!!

The electricity price is really unreasonable. We are not just picking up money anywhere. Many people may have noticed that natural gas and other energy fuel prices have been trending down. They similarly may have noticed that electricity charges, though, are up. This is because electricity cost are complicated and are set by a number of factors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back