• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ELC bubble machine

Minchin

Reaction score
Hey there,
bit of a weird question be we got one of these bubble machines for Os birthday. It is battery operated and yesterday finally got round to getting the right batteries! only thing is that it goes round pretty fast and does pick up the mixture (used ELC buuble mixture and there was def enough in the bottom of the machine) but the bubbles seem to come sporadically - not a constantly flow as I was expecting. it's like the 'blowy part' isn't strong enough or facing the correct direction. Anyone got this and is it meant to be like this? thinking of taking it back tomorrow, don't have a receipt but have the box, thought would be ok...

xx

Maybe take it in and just ask them if this is how its supposed to be? Say you understand you don't have a reciept but you really dont think it's working properly so could they take a look? Maybe theyll see that its not working very well and replace it out of good will. Ive seen them work outside the shop before and they made LOADS of bubbles so I think its probably faulty.

I've got one too and it doesn't work either - not sure they r that great as we've both had problems x

Thanks for your replies ladies. Was chatting to my brother and apparently some consumer law you don't actually need a receipt?! Not sure how that works. But will be taking it back in the next week so watch this space :) x

ive bought one for h's bday and the baby group i go to uses one. From what ive seen it tends to blow aload of bubbles stop for a few secs then starts again but i think its just the mechanism of it!

Ours didnt work at first, it takes a while to get going ! and its still not a complete steady stream but does work

I have the same problem with m one x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back