Effing Inlaws

TheHolster

Reaction score
Ugh!!!!!!!

My inlaws are such a pain!! They take forever to do ANYTHING and they're so messy!!!!!

For my birthday this year, as I was pregnant, I decided to have a family meal with my family and his. His mum, boyfriend, brother & brothers gf were over half an hour late to the meal, so none of us could even order until they were there.....and thats with us telling them that the meal was earlier than it really was!

Today, we're meant to be going down to Southampton for his cousins birthday, in a field (dont ask me why). He lives with his mum & her boyfriend and I stay here at weekends, meant to be moving in once bubs is here!
Not only have I woken up REALLY hungry and theres sod all to eat in this messy bloody house, as per usual, we were meant to have left an hour ago. Him & mum have just gone to the shop to get food to take to the field to put on the bbq but I havent got time to eat anything before we go so going to have to grab a sandwich from petrol station or something on the way and then god knows what Im going to eat for the rest of the day! I've never been keen on bbq food because I dont actually know anyone who can cook it properly, its always either under cooked or cremated and now im pregnant, Im even more fussy about my meat being cooked just right. I dont want to go but I dont want to seem like the hormonal bitch from hell!! I really dont fancy sitting in a field for hours on end being hungry and pregnant.

Oh and to top it all off, because Im moving here once bubs is born, I moved my bank details to this address, and now my Next orders have to come here. I had a delivery due yesterday afternoon. I went downstairs this morning to discover that his mum had not only opened my parcel "by mistake" (she doesnt even order from next), she had ruined the bag it came in so I couldnt return it even if I wanted to, and then she'd screwed EVERYTHING up and ruined the returns label which you need even if you take it in to a shop. AAAAAAAAAARGH!

Sorry girls, just feeling REALLY tired, hormonal, hungry and fed up!! Not what I need today!

Ahh thats a real pain for you! I can totally relate to you. mine arent as bad but pretty similar haha! you sure you want to live there? xx

:hug: It's awful when anything and everything bothers you aint it? I'm funny with bbq food too, also when I order chicken from a restaurant. I'm always checking my food is cooked! Just keep you chin up and don't let them get to you x

Oh god sounds like my ex inlaws! Hope today's wasn't too bad for you :hug:

am in Salisbury, if it gets too much come over for chicken pie, a cuppa and a moan ;)

Thanks girls. Finally back home now, thank god lol

After I post my thread earlier on, we had to go over to his brothers gf to get those 2 because they didnt know where they were going. After waiting outside the house for 45 minutes, his brother then comes out and says that megan has an upset stomach and they're not going....Dont believe a word of it. She ALWAYS has some excuse why they cant come out, even to family things.

Flexilexi, got no choice but to live here for a little while at least. I live with my parents at the moment and my brother moved home last weekend, so there is absolutely no room for little one there and we cant afford to rent anywhere just yet, not until I go back to work after maternity leave.

hehe bigbump, thank you!! Chicken pie sounds lush! Im soo hungry right now!

Hope all you lovelies had a far better day than I did. Im just glad to be home now! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back