eeek! MidWife app on Friday... do i take the husband??

ceris

Reaction score
Will he just get bored as they are supposed to be about an hour long?
Will she need to ask him questions too?

i have no idea what to expect from the appointment, but i am quite excited!!
any advice from those who have had one would be great!!

xxx

Mine didn't come as he was away off shore but they do ask hundreds of questions about you and his family health, I just asked him (and MIL cos you know what men are like!) family health and if there was anything I should know. Most of it will be about you though really but he might want to come, ask him see what he wants to do.

If it's your first where they fill out your green book I'd def say try take him if possible as they do ask qs about both sides fam history and stuff but after thar I've been to all my docs and midwife on my own - only scans my fella has been with me to x

I have my appointment tomorrow and I'm taking my boyfriend. The doctor advised that I should when I made the appointment. I think it's good to bring your OH but if you can't then I don't think it's too important xx

I'm not bringing mine a week today at my booking in appointment....i have asked him all his family's medical conditions and (from what he can remember!) there's not much to discuss on that side that i dont know about. I think bringing the MIL would be much more use to be honest!! shame she doesnt know yet though :)

I took my OH, its nice for them to get involved with things. xxx

I took my hubs but he was surplus to requirements really. lol

She might ask about your partners medical history so as long as you know a bit about his family history there's no 'need' for him to be there. It's quite nice to go together though.

My OH came to my first appointment, we were only there about 10 minutes! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back