Eeek!! Hello Tri 2!!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls!! :)

Can't believe I'm here!! :shock:

Hope you're all enjoying Tri 2. :)

Bit of an update- 2 years ttc next month and after 5 chemical pregnancies and an operation to remove a uterine septum I've finally made tri 2.

My pregnancy so far....

I had terrible all day nausea from 6 weeks to 10 weeks and now I'm feeling much better and generally myself again!:)

I had an early private scan at 6 weeks, and nhs one at 8 weeks and then when my symptoms disappeared at 10 weeks I ended up having one at 11 weeks 0 days and all was well and I got dated 11+4 instead of 11.

My 12 +4 nuchal scan was on Tuesday and I had a right wriggler, and the measurements couldn't be done, so today at 13 weeks I've got to have a private nuchal scan as the nhs wouldn't/couldn't give me another appointment, I was a bit miffed as it's another £210 on the £££££ private bills to get me diagnosed/preggers but it will all be worth it for peace of mind and just maybe seens as I'm paying I might be able to talk the doc into giving me a gender clue as I'm just dying to know!! :)

Watch this space.... Scan number 5 pics coming this evening!! :)

Xx

Hey Maybe Baby, welcome.

I remember you from tri1, hows things going for you x x

Aw hope everything goes well with your private scan and welcome to tri 2 xx

Welcome to tri 2! Hope everything goes well at your scan and look forward to seeing a picture of your little wriggler!

So pleased u have made it to tri 2! I've been following ur journey! Look forward to pics this evening! xx

Welcome to tri 2!, It's nice getting lots of scans isn't it i've had 5! Shame it's because of various complications we get them though lol :) x

Welcome to tri 2 :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

So brilliant that you have made it to Tri 2!! Welcome to the slightly nicer part of pregnancy! x

:wave: Welcome to Tri2 Maybe. Exciting times ahead for you now!!!

xxx

Hey! Lovely to see yoy in tri 2 - welcome :) Hopefully you'll find this trimester relaxing and lots of things to look forward too!

Welcome to tri 2 hun!! :hugs: I've had three scans so far :D I love seeing my little bubs lol. Hope everything goes smoothly for you xxx

Hi Maybebaby,

I was in Tri 1 with you and have just moved here too yay to us for getting here all good from here on up!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back