ebay question

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gem & Leland, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Gem & Leland

Gem & Leland Well-Known Member

ive got some stuff selling at mo , and ive had a few requests for prices for sending abroad , one to use , one to france and another holland ? its winnie the pooh xmas decs , do u think there really enquiries ?

and , where would i find out how much it would actually cost to post something ! there not small ! there like big box's !

2. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

To give an accurate postage you would need to take them to post office and weigh them and ask what the cost would be to post them to these various places. I tend to only post within UK due to this :wink:

3. Gem & Leland

Gem & Leland Well-Known Member

i think i may say this , one of them is a huge glass snow globe , im not liken the thought of it making it abroad lmao

4. Chrissy1

Chrissy1 Well-Known Member

yes you would have to take them to the post office and ask them there. Or give them a price that you think would definately cover the postage cost

I would just say you are only posting in the UK to save you the time :hug:

5. paradysso

paradysso Well-Known Member

there is couriers online that can post abroad, have u got any scales u can weigh the item and i will have a look for u

6. jenna

jenna Well-Known Member

if i were you id put a ridiculas amout of postage on so they dont bother, sending things abroad can be a pain in the bum. It takes ages to arrive, its expencive and most of the time they forget how to speak english once theyve bought it :x