ebay question

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
ive got some stuff selling at mo , and ive had a few requests for prices for sending abroad , one to use , one to france and another holland ? its winnie the pooh xmas decs , do u think there really enquiries ?

and , where would i find out how much it would actually cost to post something ! there not small ! there like big box's !

To give an accurate postage you would need to take them to post office and weigh them and ask what the cost would be to post them to these various places. I tend to only post within UK due to this :wink:

i think i may say this , one of them is a huge glass snow globe , im not liken the thought of it making it abroad lmao

yes you would have to take them to the post office and ask them there. Or give them a price that you think would definately cover the postage cost

I would just say you are only posting in the UK to save you the time :hug:

there is couriers online that can post abroad, have u got any scales u can weigh the item and i will have a look for u

if i were you id put a ridiculas amout of postage on so they dont bother, sending things abroad can be a pain in the bum. It takes ages to arrive, its expencive and most of the time they forget how to speak english once theyve bought it :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back