ebay ovulation tests??

kelsey

Reaction score
Hi everyone, what ebay ovulation test are worth it? i dont wanna really but a bulk load of tests if they're not that good. thanks

ejjie said:
Hi Kelsey

I use http://www.babymad.com where you get 30 for £9 it's not so expensive and they work ok

they are far cheaper on ebay cos I bought 20 ovulation sticks (sames ones) for 3.97 inc postage!

Mind you, I havent used them yet so dont know if they are any good.

Yeh on ebay they are really cheap and i think they work fine from what i've heard!

Look for the ones on ebay from Fertility Plan............I bought bumper packs of OPK's and HPT's from them, they always arrived in France in 2 days, so I would presume next day in the UK.

There clearblue digital tests are also a lot cheaper than the shops.....but I only used these on special occasions!!!

Happy Shopping

I get mine from ebay as well (think it might be babymad but not sure, can't look on ebay at work to check :x )

I've had no problems with them and actually find them more sensitive than boots own and much much much cheaper! I once worked out I'd saved over £100 by getting ebay ones not boots ones!

I bought mine from ebay. Ya can buy a mix of preg tests and ov tests....I used to get 10 preg tests and 15 OV tests for under a fiver. Bought them from fertility plan and they come next day!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back