Ebay help again lol

Krystal

Reaction score
I ordered something the oter day, on it it advertised as next day delivery, thi wasn't case but she emailed me saying delivery would be today between 9-5:30 by courier.. great - didn't come!! :roll: It's a mothers day present so i'm hoping it will be tomorrow.

if it doesn't come though i'm going to leave feedback saying so, only thing i'm worried about is the lady hasn't left me feedback even though i paid straight away, do you think she's waiting for me to leave mine first? is she allowed to do that?

id send her a polite message first, through gritted teeth and just say you asked for next day, it didnt come, you gave benefit of doubt to her, she arranged for today and it never came, if it comes tomorrow then that will be ok but you arent impressed still. but if not you will be forced to leave negatove feedback which you hate doing. explain its a mothers day present and she/he cant really complain. They have no right to negative feedback you. if anything they just wont leave it, which doesnt mark against you.

I hope it comes today hun! I can understnd your frustration :hug: :hug: If it doesnt come then maybe leave neutral feedback in CAPS stating not next day delivery or something like that. Id avoid leaving negative as with postal issues unless you can prove that it was the sellers fault then she will be inclined to leave you negative feedback in return which you dont want. I think they are soon getting rid of feedback for buyers and only doing seller feedback. Im sure I heard this somewhere :think: Im not sure if the post is funny at the mo too as I ordered somewthing next day which should've come yesterday and it arrived this morning instead?

I personally wouldnt leave negative feedback for late delivery but would leave neutral stating that delivery wasnt as it was advertised. Its quite likely that she will leave negative for you trying to justify her reasons for late delivery if you do for her :?

The reason it bugs me is because it was courier delivery which was £8! :?

I'll see if it comes today then I will contact her and ask what is going on. I'd rather not leave negative feedback so hopefully it will come today, luckily I have some other presents for MIL and my nana so i'll just give them the cast once it comes :)

Sweetcheeks24 said:
The reason it bugs me is because it was courier delivery which was £8! :?

I'll see if it comes today then I will contact her and ask what is going on. I'd rather not leave negative feedback so hopefully it will come today, luckily I have some other presents for MIL and my nana so i'll just give them the cast once it comes :)

OMG £8! Id want it delivered by a bloody handsome prince on horseback, same day for that much :shock: no wonder you are annoyed!!

well it came today anyway, i'm not going to bother with the negative feedback as it's my first purchase and I don't want bad feedback left on mine. least i got it though :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back