ebay baby and toddler

Squeakz

Reaction score
so forgive me if this is gonna just be the wrong place, but i thought it could be included in a wide range of baby and toddler.

Just thought id let you know about where i buy all our baby clothes including some toys and walkers and jumperoos etc. If you go on ebay and search for: baby (enter gender) bundles - you can get some right bargains. phil and i have just bought about 130 items of clothins (from sleeping items, swimming shorts, dungarees, body warmers, t shirts, jumpers, shirts etc etc) , all damn good uality for 50 quid all 9-12 months but it covers everything we need especially as j isnt too tall it lasts a lot longer! anyway, its the same with toys and so on, bu i just saw a post below about where to buy sleeping bags from and thought i would share!!

X

Last edited:
its amazing, i dunno how i coud afford new clothes for J without it!! and when you get them they are great condition save for very occasionally a stain but we always wash them with vanish etc s they are clean but tbh they are pretty much BRAND new!! and some of the tuff we just received STILL HAS LABELS! anyway very impressed ust wanted to share hahah!!

nontheles Chaz TOTALLY agree!! x

I love ebay, Alfie had pretty much everything from clothing to room decor and furniture brought from ebay before he was born as we were and still are very tight on money. We re-sell clothing that is still in good condition and use that money to re-buy clothing in the next size up on ebay. The clothes we buy are lovely and I have never received anything that looks old. Most things I have brought are usually described as worn once or a few times as most of us know, babies grow in and out of clothing too fast haha!

tbh we were just really upset that we didnt think of ebay before we bought furniture and everything else etc but we discovered it eventually. we are keeping baby things as we will want more and if poss we can re-use the stuff we have but hopefully we will be putting it in bundles on ebay. Its just crazy thinking how much money you would need to send to buy the same amount of clothes if bought brand new!! i LOVE it.

i saw there wasa post below about sleeping bags and thought well parents of babies and toddlers might not have thought about it (as we hadnt thought about it until about 3/4 months ago) but its a lifesaver!! ...well....a money saver!! xx

tbh we were just really upset that we didnt think of ebay before we bought furniture and everything else etc but we discovered it eventually. we are keeping baby things as we will want more and if poss we can re-use the stuff we have but hopefully we will be putting it in bundles on ebay. Its just crazy thinking how much money you would need to send to buy the same amount of clothes if bought brand new!! i LOVE it.

i saw there wasa post below about sleeping bags and thought well parents of babies and toddlers might not have thought about it (as we hadnt thought about it until about 3/4 months ago) but its a lifesaver!! ...well....a money saver!! xx

Yeah its amazing, we want more children but unfortunately live in a very small flat with 1 storage cupboard lol so I figured I would sell them and then when the time comes I can buy the new babies things from ebay as well :)

Great post though, I bet a few people don't know what bargains are out there. Especially for people on a tight budget

sounds like you're working it really well!! hadnt even thought (once again) about doing what your doing otherwise i prob would have sold stuff etc.....!!!! and im going to admit i was a lil snobby at first about ebay stuff but im so ashamed cos its amazing!! i love ebay and brag to all of my fiends about all the stuff josh has !! hahah xx

sounds like you're working it really well!! hadnt even thought (once again) about doing what your doing otherwise i prob would have sold stuff etc.....!!!! and im going to admit i was a lil snobby at first about ebay stuff but im so ashamed cos its amazing!! i love ebay and brag to all of my fiends about all the stuff josh has !! hahah xx

Lol I use the thanks as a like button by the way

Yeah ebay has saved my life and my money lol

I love Ebay and car boots! people are always commenting how lovely Tegans clothes are! If only they knew most of them aren't brand new x

practially all of marleys clothes are from ebay!!!!!! love it! =)))

I love Ebay and car boots! people are always commenting how lovely Tegans clothes are! If only they knew most of them aren't brand new x

I'm the same lol

i just won these, £3 brand new! great for our hols! im so pleased! =))

My oh would love uses lot I really should get looking on eBay I dunno how I sleep at night the Amount of money I spend on kids clothes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back