• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

eating..

roxanne080

Reaction score
How can i teach holly to eat by herself she does grab the spoon but she doesn t know how to scoop up the food and put it in her mouth..

i dont kno hun im not at that stage with melissa yet but i'd imagine making her watch u do it so she will copy?

Sorry I don't have any advice cos I'm going through the same. Aimee was feeding her self totally by 10 months old and wouldn't let me near the food. Nathan on the other hand is 13 months and just sits there letting me shovel it in. I have tried him a few times with the spoon but he just gets the food on the spoon and wipes it all over the table. Just be prepared for LOTS of mess!

Eat your meals with her as much as possible and if you go to playgroup suggest they start early, or late, sometimes so the children can sit and eat lunch together. This really really helped Isaac learn to feed himself and taught him some table manners! Its amazing how children copy eachother :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back