Eating to much?

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Hi

Just want a little reasurance as all this weaning is quite scarey anyway. As some of you know I started weaning my son about 3 weeks ago as sugested by my HV. He was 4 weeks prem so whilst I started weaning I thought he probably wouldnt take to it as well as he has but.......the last few days he has been drinking a 6oz bottle of milk and then eats a WHOLE bowl of creamy porridge or sweet potato (watever it is i decide to make)

People have been saying to me that he will probably only have 1 icecube or 2 of food, well if I were to roughly count how many icecubes of whatever is blended and I feed to him at the time, I would say hes having about 5-7 icecubes of food in one go :shock: and he has this 3 times a day now :shock: I always take it slow and watch what he tries to tell/show me in the sence that if he wants to stop eating then I stop but he doesnt! he has his mouth already open for the next spoonful before Ive even had the chance to get it on the spoon and when the bowl is finshed he gives me a highly disgusted look!

Is this normal?????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back