• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eastenders!!

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i dont know if neone watches it here but i do and the whole thing about freddie has totally freaked me out everytime Braydon falls over after sitting up even with pillows round him i completely freak out and if he goes to sleep keep waking him up to check he is ok!!
well ne way normally wen we go out in the car braydon takes 15 mins to get to sleep then crys wen i get him in or out of his car seat, well today he had 3 hours of sleep more than usual then then we went to tesco wen i put him into his car seat nothing and fell asleep before even turned the engine on then wen we got to tesco didnt even wake up nor going round tesco or getting bck in the car!!! i was completely freaking out and if it wasnt for my mum would have been up the walk in centre lol!! then he slept another 1 hour wen we got home
am i just being silly ?? if so eastenders is to blame lol

u are being silly hun, im sure he is fine dont worry your self....

your a good mummy hes in safe hands

yes you are being silly, chill out, eastenders isnt real! lol

I would say to anyone that if you have any concerns about your baby phone up NHS direct for advice. They are great to talk to and will help you. I have posted the number of another thread by Emma1976.

Eastenders is just a programme but these things do happen!!

B's fine sarah but if he doesn't normally sleep like that then i can see why you were concerned.

It happened to my cousins little girl, she had an infection which caused bleeding, luckily it was caught in time and she is fine now.

Don't worry about him hun. You would know yourself if he was really out of sorts :wink:

What's happening in 'Enders then? I've missed the last few episodes.......

not seen it tonight bt mo baby has bleeding on teh brain and i think they think mo has done something to him.

dont know what happend tonight tho, missed it

Ooohhhh does anyone know who did it to him???

Ben, Phil and Kathy's son who has lived most of his life in South Africa yet has no hint of an accent. For that simple reason he is obviously not to be trusted.

Ben done something to him??

did that get shown tonight? ohhh did i miss a good one? what happend??

xx

Little Mo went mad at Ben and grabbed him I think shouting at him, I didn't see it but I could hear something from the kitchen with Little Mo barging in the Vic and shouting at Ben "What did you do to him!" then a load of people shouting at her to let him go. God I need to get a life LOL

I was the same today though when I called NHS Direct I was imagining them sending social services round now cos I had left Jayden for 2 secs when she wriggled out her swing thing and I hadn't done anything wrong :(

xxxxxxxx

I only watched it lwhen it was his party at the Vic, haven't seen any others sorry but I read the tv gossip mags and they said that Ben was suspected. Oops sorry for giving the plot away :(

Don't panic you haven't given the plot away as Ben has been interviewed today. LOL I am extremely sad!! :oops:

If it wasn't for those pesky kids I'd have got away with it :wink:

I know what it is!! Nur nur nur nur nur!!

I read next weeks TV mag!

ooo i hope its not ben, hes really sweet, bless him

oh my god, listen to me, ITS NOT REAL! lol

Yvonne - tell me! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member