Early teething

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by zebrastripes, Nov 12, 2007.

1. zebrastripes

zebrastripes Well-Known Member

I hve a feeling Willow is teething.She has one very red cheek,a red bum,is drooling and crying a lot.Granted.she's only three months,but then again my OH was born teething...
    The main question is...what do i do if she bites me,and on a scale of 1-10 how much does it hurt :lol:

2. trixipaws

trixipaws Well-Known Member

i notice on ur ticker ur BFing... i take it thats what u mean! :shock: im scared of that too! luckily millies cut no teeth yet...

3. Krystal

Krystal Well-Known Member

I'm sure JT is starting to teethe... i asked HV about it last week, told her he had rosy cheeks, bit of temp, chewing loads and slavering lots too.. she didn't even look and just said :shakehead: too young :shakehead: urghhhh silly woman... i'm not breastfeeding though lol can imagine gonna knack your nipples :shock:

4. Redshoes

Redshoes Well-Known Member

Isaac's no teeth yet but when he bites down on my nipple to soothe his biting urge, yes its a stinger :shock: but when they follow it with a big grin, its not so bad :rotfl:
    I do hope JT's feeling much better today, it usually comes and goes does teething, so hopefully its away more than here for you both :hug:

5. mrs_tommo22

mrs_tommo22 Well-Known Member

Id say she might be zebra as Imogen is, bad bum being the worst sympton!red cheeks drooling, stuffing her hand in her mouth, a week or so ago she was crying most days cos she was in pain fom it poor baby - thank god for calpol

6. zebrastripes

zebrastripes Well-Known Member

Oh god. Bye bye nipples. You served me well :(

:lol:

7. Nic'n'Keeley

Nic'n'Keeley Well-Known Member

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: