She's teething already

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Took Angel to docs the other day to check up on her after our mould problem (on another thread) and she is fine thank God and we had a bloke come out straight away to fix it so all is well on that front! However, doc has told us shes teething already. Poor thing has got the red cheeks, warm, random squealing, drooling, chewing on everything and whats worrying me is that shes totally off her milk! She's on about 7oz at the moment and I'm lucky if she takes 3-4 !! Its really worrying and don't know what I can do? Any suggestions? I've tried teething bonjela gel and it seems to work for a bit but even when she seems ok she still doesnt seem interested in her feeds :( xx

I hope to god you've posted this on that other site in front of that cow! I think the fact you've taken Angel to the docs about mould shows what a great mum you are!!

Cant help on the teething I'm afraid not quite there yet lol!

Thanks hun. Honestly it really doesnt bother me anymore, at the end of the day I know I am the best mum I can be to Angel and I've done nothing wrong but I wanted to put the silly twat in her place... not heard a reply yet so thats my point proved and forgotten about :) I'm surprised I'm posting about teething already as most babies I know didnt start till the 4th month or so :p xx

The Nelson powders are good and Kynon has been wearing an amber anklet which I think works too, but takes a couple of weeks.

Yeah my friend gave me some powder which is meant to be good, but apparently its not ok till shes 3 or 4 months? I know shes nearly 3 months but I'd rather just the extra week till shes dead on 3 months lol xx

My son started all the teething symptoms at 8 weeks old and they came and went very regularly, affecting his feeding and sleeping. But he didn't cut a tooth til he was 1 week of 6 months old! They can take a freakin age and they are a nightmare. He now has 8 teeth with 4 more keep teasing him, but nothing happening. Driving us crazy poor little mite!

I swear by Amber teething necklaces or anklets if worried. Don't know how or why they work but when Kian was teething u used to b really poorly got him a necklace when he was 1 as a friend suggested it and he was so much better ! Brought 1 for my niece too and have one ready for Rhea when she is 4 mths. Powders r also very good xxx

So is Jacob, been using Dentinox on him but he takes his bottle but gets sick a lot and has a touch of runs, it's awful :( I read it's normal for them to go off their food, just as long as they take something it's ok, gonna be a nightmare if it takes months to cut through, poor babies :(

Lily has been teething for a month too and has just started been fussy with feeds.. She makes up for it at her next feed tho lol! Do those necklaces really work?? My mums been bugging the hell out of me to get one, not comfortable with her wearing a necklace, but Carey did u say u have an anklet?? Do they have to wear them 24/7 for it to work??

Kian has worn his necklace constantly for nearly 2 years !! He has all his teeth now but it's part of him ! Lol I don't put much faith in these things normally but all I know is it really helped Kian and my niece. Sure they do anklets I got mine from Amber pumpkin.com basic necklace was £9 and u think how much u spend on gels and powders think it's worth a go ! Will b putting Rheas necklace on in few weeks when she is 4 mths xxx

Not sure they do for the necklaces cos the the lengths but not for anklets and bracelets they can wear them straight away just had quick look on the site and the anklets start at bout £5 they have to b worn against the skin so most of the time u can't tell a baby is wearing one. xxx

Hmmm might invest in a bracelet or anklet! Thanks babe :) x

It's worth a try if it doesn't work it's only a few pound and if it does it's probably saved u quite a bit more !! Thinking I might get an anklet too ! Will look really cute in the summer !! Lol xx

Just bought one :D thanks hun! Yeah a little anklet would look dead cute in the summer!

Yey ! No problem Hun hope it works !! Xx

Ah Jayceesmumma I totally forgot our babies were born on the same day hehe xx

Blimey I didn't even realize!! There was so much going on that week!! I was sure you'd get the 11/11/11! Did anyone get it in the end??x

Just order an anklet too !! Was telling oh bout our conversation and he said Rhea would look cute with one !! Don't think anyone got 11/11/11 not that I can remember anyway ! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back