• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Early Scan Today (bad news)

kimisgirl

Reaction score
Hi

I went to Dr's this morning about the spotting so she is sending me for a scan today. I am just waiting for the hospital to call me with a time. I am shaking like mad and really worried. wish me luck x

Have finally managed to get through to EPAU and she told me she is teaching at school of nursing this afternoon so wouldn't be able to see me until tomorrow !!! arrrghhhh more waiting now :(

Edited to add :

Scan showed a sac that had stopped growing at 8 weeks and no baby. Still in shock but wanted to post while I'm having a good moment.

Thank you all for you support. Hope to be back soon x

Good luck hun hope everything is fine, and i know it's hard but do try not to worry and just think you will see your baby today :D

I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you. I hope everything goes ok good luck x

good luck hun i had loads of bleeeding with my dd so try not to worry

Everything is crossed for you hun best of luck :hug:

Best of luck, everything crossed for you hun :hug: :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Good luck hun sorry you have to wait even longer
Katrina

Good luck hun! im sure everything will be fine x

Thanks girls, I finally have a time for my scan. 11:15 tomorrow, hope I can sleep tonight x

I'm ok girls really, think I must be in shock as I think I'm coping really well. Think the lady at EPAU was most shocked when in the middle of hysterically crying I piped up with "well on the positive side at least we know we can get pregnant afterall" ..... I'm taking my self over to the m/c section and hope to be then moving into the TTC section. I will still be hanging around like a bad smell thou to see how you lot are doing and will be going green with envy !!

Times like this is an absolute godsend being Irish, man we really know how to grieve with a smile on our faces !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back