• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Early pregnancy Symptoms -8DPO

Michelle81

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new to posting so firstly I wanted to send baby dust to you all

My last pregnancy was 11 years ago so I am out of the loop and would be starting all over if I am pregnant.

Some signs I am currently showing and would love to know if anyone has had any of these or could tell me if its just a ‘In my head & probably a PMS sign lol
1. Indigestion- I generally don’t suffer from this but yesterday & this morning it felt like something in my throat kept coming up.
2. Woke up this morning with Dry mouth- Asked my partner if I was snoring and he said no Haha
3. The last few days I’ve noticed discharge in my underwear- Only a little and looks more wet then anything. I also noticed I went to the toilet and saw some white discharge/spots in my urine floating around.. I don’t have any icky smells or itchiness
4. I was Moody over the weekend, just irritated.
5. Did have a funny taste in my mouth this morning but it wasn’t the metallic taste you hear about when pregnant.. Just a strange taste.
6. Over the weekend I also experienced mildish period pain.. it didn’t stick around for long.. it just came and went in waves for an hour or so.
7. I have also woken up the last 2 days really hungry (about 4-5am) Even after a big meal at night.

I am 99% sure (as I felt it on my left ovary) ovulated on Monday 20th April which makes my period due around the 4th May.. So still want to wait a little before testing so I don’t test too early and get disappointed.

Last edited:
8dpo is quite early to tell really as I've found out recently. It can drive you mad symptom spotting but have to hang on in there . I tested at 8dpo as symptoms driving me mad and got nothing . I'm now 13dpo and starting to see a v faint line so it's worth waiting .

Sorry can't be more helpful !

Hey @Michelle81, I can't really tell you what symptoms I had at 8DPO as I long stopped tracking and I haven't clue when I ov'd. I can't even tell you when we BD'd last month as try not to put too much stress on us. This time around, I only found I was late when I looked at my App, and I was already 5 days past due but I don't remember having any symptoms of the ordinary apart from tiredness...

Fingers crossed for you though that you have a positive result, do try to relax!! xx

8dpo is quite early to tell really as I've found out recently. It can drive you mad symptom spotting but have to hang on in there . I tested at 8dpo as symptoms driving me mad and got nothing . I'm now 13dpo and starting to see a v faint line so it's worth waiting .

Sorry can't be more helpful !

Congratulations on your positive faint line
Yes the symptoms are driving me mad, ... ahhh.. I was going to wait until 10DPO to do my 1st test.. Can I ask did you test with morning urine?
What were your symptoms between 8DPO -13DPO?

Hey @Michelle81, I can't really tell you what symptoms I had at 8DPO as I long stopped tracking and I haven't clue when I ov'd. I can't even tell you when we BD'd last month as try not to put too much stress on us. This time around, I only found I was late when I looked at my App, and I was already 5 days past due but I don't remember having any symptoms of the ordinary apart from tiredness...

Fingers crossed for you though that you have a positive result, do try to relax!! xx

Thank you... Yes I do need to relax & trust my body ☺️ I need a distraction that’s for sure!
Congratulations on your positive result

Symptoms don’t really mean anything unfortunately.
Wait until the day AF is due and test with a pink dye test.
good luck x

Congratulations on your positive faint line
Yes the symptoms are driving me mad, ... ahhh.. I was going to wait until 10DPO to do my 1st test.. Can I ask did you test with morning urine?
What were your symptoms between 8DPO -13DPO?

Yes all times fmu! I got a bfn right up until yesterday on a cheap sensitive from Amazon
Symptoms right from the start was a bit emotional, sore and heavy boobs , bit of nausea but the main one was hubby was eating an Easter egg and the smell knocked me sick and I'm normally a chocoholic!!
This hopefully will be baby #3 so kind of knew what to look out for . Good luck keep us posted how you get on x

Yes all times fmu! I got a bfn right up until yesterday on a cheap sensitive from Amazon
Symptoms right from the start was a bit emotional, sore and heavy boobs , bit of nausea but the main one was hubby was eating an Easter egg and the smell knocked me sick and I'm normally a chocoholic!!
This hopefully will be baby #3 so kind of knew what to look out for . Good luck keep us posted how you get on x

so I’m currently 10 SPO, I know early but took a test this morning, am I going crazy or is that a 2nd line or could it be an evap line? I goigked and says evap lines don’t have colour and I swear it does but my eyes could be playing tricks on me

6E4C4CDD-0E14-4A71-A900-E13BEBB4CB1A.jpeg

I can’t see a second line, but it’s hard to get a photo of it sometimes

fx

I do see something but sure it's in the wrong place as taken out the plastic. It's hard but try hang on even if a day or 2 as it makes all the difference I speak from experience! x

I do see something but sure it's in the wrong place as taken out the plastic. It's hard but try hang on even if a day or 2 as it makes all the difference I speak from experience! x

Thank you xo
I tested at 4am and put it down and went back to sleep.. Then when I got up and had breakfast etc I went and had another look (around 8:45am) and I put it back in its packaging and I can see a very faint line..(where it’s supposed to be)
I know it could be an evap line but i swear I saw it when I first did it too but I really thought my eyes were playing tricks on me..
Anyway I’ll test again in a couple of days as I’m getting crazy over it and in the end if I am I am if not I’m not & wasn’t meant to be. :sad:

Last edited:
I can’t see a second line, but it’s hard to get a photo of it sometimes

fx

Thanks
I put it back in the packaging and went back to sleep. A few hours later I did have another look and can see the line I swear I saw so faintly last night.. I tried to take a pic but it Doesn't show up.. I’ll try in a couple of days so I don’t go too crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back