Early Ov

Bead

Reaction score
Hiya ladies,
I O'd mega early again this month... CD6!!

Just wondering if any of you have any hard facts re whether early Ov can cause probs ttc? I've been googling like mad but find contradicting info :eh:

Anyone out there who Ov's early but managed to get a bfp?

Starting to feel a bit low and pessimistic now :-(

Thanks in advance
Bead Xx

Wow CD6, That's super early are you doing OPK? BBT? How long are your cycles if your ovulating so early? Have you thought about supplement to try and lengthen your cycle, Encourage ovulation later?

i ovulated on cd8 i thought that was early will be intreasted to find out off others what there thoughts arexx

Bead, how long are your cycles? longer than normal, you don't think your body gears up for ovulation then doesn't and then ovulates fully and releases an egg later in the cycle?

Would the an egg released as early as CD6 be mature enougth ? Have you been to the docs to see what they say on your cycles?

My friend told me she used opk and ovulated on day 7 and went on to have a healthy baby! Me and o/h were always bd around day 14 but nothing was happening so used opk and I ovulated on day 17 which is later. If my friend was right then she's proof you can ovualte early and still get a bfp! Good luck!! x x x

I was pretty confident that I knew when I was O'ing anyway, but for the past few months have been using OPKs, and they've confirmed I was right just taking notice of what my body was telling me.
Had dark OPK line on day 5. AF only ever lasts 3 days, and arrives always 14-15 days afer Ov. So I'm expecting another 21 day cycle this time round.

Am certainly worried that the egg might not be mature enough... we're in the process of being referred so I'll mention it then, and see what the docs say.

Thanks all, and thanks for the encouraging story Lacey's Mummy! :) Xx

Was this something you had already thought about ? as I am very sorry to get you all worried bead, probably was too , to the point with my reply to your post, without thinking.

Best to ask the docs so you know the facts , Take care Jenni X

That's good that your getting referred, Good luck with that appointment.

Thanks both, yes JJ mum, I figured that might be a problem... will see what the docs say soon :) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back