Early Induction??

proud.mummy

Reaction score
Hey Ladies has anyone been induced early for any reason as my consaltant is considering inducing me at 38 weeks 2 weeks away eeeeeeek!! :shock:
Im suffering with SPD so in alot of pain especially during the night, plus have a 3yr old to chase all day!
Is there complacations to early induction?? is it more painful??
thanku :) xx

I can imagine the only setback may be that it will take abit of time to get you started as your body may not be fully ready. I shouldn't imagine it will be anymore painful. Have you had any signs that your body is preparing for labour?

The only thing is that the baby is 3/5 engaged, i cant beileve how nervous i am i feel quite scared x

Thats a good start plus you've had a baby before :)

Best of luck with it :hug:

I had a early induction at 37 weeks due to low fluid levels I had next to none ...I was told that morning it was probably going to end in a section as my body wasn't showing signs on being ready but because i had already gave birth naturally that i had to try that way first ...i had 12 hrs of none progressive labour followed by a section x

I was induced at 35 weeks and had a 5 hr labor with twins! It took me around 2-3 hrs to get to 6 cm and then within a second i went from 6 to 10 while i was examined but the pushing stage took longer as with my daughter,and then half hr break between giving birth to firt and second twin so i could get rest - all in all 5 short hours and an amazing experience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back