Early BLW.

l_maclean

Reaction score
Spoke to our HV about G's head first jump into weaning - and she said just go for it!! She said that dieticians recommend you wait as long as possible, but like everything else some babies are quicker than others.

Apart from gluten, she said there isn't really anything she can't have now that she could get at 6months, just to leave it a couple of days before adding new tastes in case of allergies!!

So releaved - thought I was in for a lecture!!
Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Nice to know you have a knowledgable HV (I'm always going on about how crap mine is lol)

When you starting? What you doing?

Nice to know you have a knowledgable HV (I'm always going on about how crap mine is lol)

When you starting? What you doing?

Still gonna go reasonably slow. Lol - Shes a bit small for her high chair, lol, do the practicalities of being able to reach things are odd.

She's had carrot sticks the last couple of days, and they went down ok. Not sure what to do next.

On a side note, was telling MIL about how the banana was a bit slippy - and she said "well the book says your supposed to leave some skin on!!" so she's obviously read the cook book I gave her :yay:

Xxx

That's good of her. Your inlaws look after her a lot don't they?

Yeah, they stay just round the corner, and usually have her at least once a week. Xx

Potato sticks? Broccoli florets?

Using tapatalk so can't see tickers :(

She had a bit of red pepper tonight, but didn't look hugely amused. Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members