• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Earliest you can test??

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
I've only been off the pill resently,
but i worked out my O to the best i could, (obveously it could be false dates, as pill makes you have false AF)
I'm desperate to test, i've been having (prob false) signs..
sore boobs, feeling really sickly (mainly at night)
i'm 7days from testing, is it completly pointless??

A clearblue test can detected it 4 days before AF due, however 7 days after ovualtion is very early would normally wait until 10days.

When did you come off pill? Have u had a first bleed since?

came off the pill on 4th September properly, was taking it here n there before hand for few weeks (silly)
Not had 1st bleed yet, jus had spotted bleedin & discharge sorry if TMI for 1 or 2days..

When i came off pill was on for 5 years nearly it took me 60 days odd to finally come on.

I hope she shows soon but please dont get upset if it takes longer than you expect as this is normal

:hug: :hug: :cheer:

thanks for advise Hun,
I was meant to be just lettin it all happen, not charting etc, just not preventing convieving, but i think got abit to into it now, i know i should wait until my bodys bk to normal, and if i relax it'll prob happen alot sooner :)
When you go on the pill, they dont tell you all this lol x

charlotteheys85 said:
thanks for advise Hun,
I was meant to be just lettin it all happen, not charting etc, just not preventing convieving, but i think got abit to into it now, i know i should wait until my bodys bk to normal, and if i relax it'll prob happen alot sooner :)
When you go on the pill, they dont tell you all this lol x

I was the same i came off pill and we decided to let it happen, well within 1 day i was temp, charting the lot.

I have since back off from everythign and just taking it easy

:cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back