Earliest Pregnancy Symtoms

XHopefulX

Reaction score
Hiya,
I have read on plenty of other forums but as they are relatively out dated thought I would ask you all if you could note down and see the similarities in early pregnancy symptoms to mull over and maybe and hopefully keep our fingers crossed for each other going through the same.....
I am still trying to work out what is happening and when in my cycle and I get a tad bit confused every month on what to look out for, again this month alot of CM 5 dpo which didn't happen the last couple of months so thinking it's another sign, also probably looking into other symtoms too much hoping and praying that they are a sign...

Fingers crossed to you all xx

My boobs were really sore from a couple of days after conception, too early for my usual week before period sore.

My Earliest Symptoms Were Sore Nipples And Nausea... Now The Nausea Has Gone But My Nipples And Breasts Really Hurt... And I Have Cramps Like AF Is On It's Way.. :)

The problem of the day for me is indigestion, don't normally suffer from it and things taste more acidic than normal but I would think it would be too early to tell if this is a symtoms isn't it? :eek:s

the biggest problem with me was i never ever got AF cramps, then got really bad cramps which was so unlike me, now im pregnant!

I got the following symptoms before my BFP...

AF type cramps low in my ovaries and lower back (never usually get AF pains)
Peeing frequently
Bloatedness (couldn't get my jeans done up one day!)
Sore boobs

Thanks to all for your info, will just keep looking out for some of those things, but you know what it is like, you mind get's carried away and you start to think you are feeling these lol.

x

MissJuly10, I have my fingers crossed for you, all sounds very positive, so good luck for when you retest and thanks for the link :eek:) x

oh gosh ive had most of these symtpoms... im excited i hope they are... did anyone else get reddish discharge for a couple of days and cramps like there period was coming?

I think alot of people have been getting that before their AF, interested also in the time limits of what is happening to people x Fingers crossed for you Anon123 x

I've just started getting sore/tender nipples, hurts when I just brush my arm past them! Boobs are very veiny and veins seem to be bulging at times.

Hope this is it for you Anon123. :)

I have no idea. It's 52 days since my last period though! I'm irregular anyways but don't recall my cycles being this far apart.

No symptoms other than my boobs didn't hurt and when I was due on my boobs normally really hurt x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh well maybe not this month then for me :eek:( only had cramping now for 2 days and not alot else apart from a little bit more CM today, here's for hoping x

do you think its too early to do a test if my last period was on the 20th of august? i was going to wait till october but im not sure i can, i did one on the 18th what was a bfn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back