ear infection

confuzed 88

Reaction score
last nite I ended up going to my local a&e with an earache that was sooooooo horrendous I couldn't sleep,I can't hear anything in my left ear...docs took 3hours to see me, by that time I felt my ear drum was about to burst with the pressure :'(
the triage nurse sounded like an idiot telling me to take stronger painkillers, I was like u stupid woman I'm pregnant, I just told u Erghhh wat is wrong with people..I don't understand the nhs, there was no1 else waiting apart from me but they still took so long..n that silly nurse wound me up so bad... I feel miserable with this pregnancy, I feel bad for feeling like this as theres people without children but I just can't bare the sickness,long with the colds/flu iv had, n now the ear infection...I just want to cry :'( its making me feel like !@$%*?

bless ya hun... nurse sounded like a right div!!! hope you start to feel better soon! xx

Aw bless ya. I know how u feel, sickness getting me really down too, and I've had infections and I was in a&e on Sunday too then admitted over night so I really know how you feel. We've just got to try and get through the first trimester then it should ease up. Stay strong chicken

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back