• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eakk, Nursery...

CoreysMummy

Reaction score
Corey is going in his nursery for the 1st time tonight. He sleeps in a crib in our room, and I constantly find him with legs sticking out of the bars, or arms etc. So, its time for a bigger bed... If he was in a moses basket id put that in the cotbed for a few nights, but I cant do that.

So I just have to hope that he settles well in this MASSIVE cotbed he looks so diddy in it still!!

:( I hope he sleeps OK in there. Did anyone have problems? Or did the whole house get a restful nights sleep!?

Hi

How did it go last night? We started Jack in his own cot bed on Friday last week, and apart from one night when he was poorly he's been there all week. We found it easier than having him in our room - I think we might have been disturbing him with our snores/shuffling about etc.

Hope you had a good night :hug:

It was strange, he woke at 3am (earlyer than usual) for his bottle. I fed him, put him back down, usually he goes straight off and I dont hear from him again til 7am. Not lastnight, snuffled and shiffted about for what must have been 2hours, I cant really rmbr as I was being sick and feeling like death lastnight... only came on when I was up to feed him, (TMI) pooring out of both ends for hours, OH slept thru it all. I feel fine now tho - :?

SO mabey me clattering about upstairs kept him up, or... I dunno. Took him a while to settle tho. We'll see how it goes tonight!

Ohh, sounds like you had a rough time of it! :hug:

Does he spend any time in his room other than going down for a sleep? I spent a few days 'introducing' Jack to his room first. I put some of his favourite toys in his bed, sat him up in there (with a nursing pillow to support him) and stayed in there chatting with him for a while. I've given him a few feeds in there before his first night too.

I change his nappy in there on his changer. Hes laid and played in his cot a few times, when im in the shower etc, its a safe place for him. But thats about it.

He fell asleep fine, as usual at 8pm. One thing I did think was mabey the monitor is not sencitive enough to his noise, and by the time I was woken up, he had been awake for a bit squalking, where as I usually got to him asap, fed and back to bed. Mabey he had a chance to wake up properly, which is not good... I dont know!!!

Hes napped in there today just fine. mabey it was a one off...

Fingers crossed for tonight then!

Let me know how it goes :hug:

I Will do :hug: got my fingers crossed...!

Mum is babysitting while we go out for FIL birthday meal, im sure he will go down fine, just hope he stays asleep til 5am like usual!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back