E Coli Outbreak

NIE

Reaction score
How many times do you hear of people getting food poisoning?

I don't know about all of you but I am getting really fed up with people falling ill due to other peoples negligence. It seems that every other week there is something wrong with some food product like Cadbury's or Bernard Mathews.

I think we mums 2 b have enough to worry about without having this extra pain in the a** , especially with the cravings I'm having at the moment.

Has anyone ever suffered from food poisioning while being pregnant, and what treatment did you receive. xxx

before i knew i was pregnant (i will have been about 4 weeks gone) me and oh went to brewsters. we had a combo starter wghich includes chicken wings. i cut them up as i dont like to eat them off the bone when im eating out (nana taught me!) and it was pink inside. if it hadnt been for my oh, id have eaten it cos it was warm and i didnt realise how serious it was. we complained and they brought us a fresh starter and the chef came to apologise, prob so i didnt complain.

so glad i didnt eat them though, id have been so poorly and godness knows what effect it would have had on ami grace.

when i was about 3 months pregnant i had an aversion to erythromycin and was soooooooo ill, it was like food poisining. my tummy just wanted everything out, at speed and it got so bad i went to a&e but they said that even though i was violently sick and couldnt eat for a couple of days, as long as i kept drinking baby would manage to get what it needed to survive. im guessing it would be the same with food poisining.

i had a BBQ chicken thing last week from a resturant and it had a slice of raw bacon ontop :shakehead:

i had prawns food poisoning once, but not when i was pregnant. it was awful.. me and my boyf at the time both got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back