Am I the only one annoyed by other people?

MIL thinks I am having this baby for her, and every time I cross my legs she basically screams at me ! She even brought me through a foot stool to make sure I wasn't sitting with my legs crossed! she keeps making me tonnes of veg and moaning about meat I don't eat and complains when I want my egg slightly runny !

And I know how you feel about the 'MY' baby thing, so many people say it to me! No its not yours its mine! When you have sciatica and get kicked in the ribs and bladder, and carry the baby for 40 weeks then you can say its yours, otherwise no no no no !!!

I also done bowling whilst pregnant :lol: The ladies at the bowling alley looked at me with disgrace as if I have done something so dreadful, we are not ill or disabled ! So why aren't we allowed to lift a finger or eat what we want !

This thread is funny!

I am getting really annoyed at people who feel the need to comment on how big I am "are you sure its not twins" Or "you must be due anyday now" Its never poite to comment on a womans weight even if they are pregnant. Yes I had a chubby tummy before I fell pregnant but I wasn't obese.

Yeah the feeling tummy annoys me too!

And people "oh just you wait" - F**k Off!!!! :wall2::roll::lol:

urgh, MIL came over yesterday (luckily while I was at work) and she said to other have she was planning on coming to our scan with us...................hang on a minute I dont bloody well think so, Im looking forward to it so much and I will not have it ruined and turned into a stress fest.................luckily hubby was quick to think on his toes and told her they wont allow anyone else in the scan room, so now we are having dinner with them afterwards........so I have eased the pain by inviting my parents too so at least I will have some normality to fall back on lol I hate the way she butts into everything
She also said she 'has' to have our scan pics of the baby, well since our hospital only gives 2 she cant have them as I want them, I said we will do copies for her and the response was 'oh i suppose so'

I am sooooo glad I don't have inlaws!

x

its strange she used to see really nice, and the last couple of years she has changed and now drives me insane (all started when we said we were getting married................no I wont get myself started on it as Ill get annoyed lol)

i was annoyed when i started reading this thread and had stuff to write but reading all ur comments is funny n now i cant mind what it is ppl do that annoy me hahahaha thanks guys :) xxxx

i was annoyed when i started reading this thread and had stuff to write but reading all ur comments is funny n now i cant mind what it is ppl do that annoy me hahahaha thanks guys :) xxxx

i think reading other people being annoyed about the same stuff as you and the things they are going through really does make it a lot better lol

aww my mother in law is lovely

Mine too! One of those laid back women! Never sticks her oar in either. Couldn't cope with it any other way really!

your both very lucky

pmsl

it helps that she is a great cook yum yum she make us all our sunday dinner every week and pays for it all too then it gets brought up to my house in a hot plate thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back